TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Colors' popular stunt-based reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 9, is hitting the headlines even before it is aired on television. The celebrity contestants, who are shooting for the show in Argentina, are having a blast, which is evident from the pictures shared by them on their social platforms. Also, there has been a lot of buzz about the contestants being eliminated from the show! According to the reports, Avika Gor is the first contestant who got eliminated from the show.
A few reports also suggested that three more contestants - cricketer Sreesanth, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Aly Goni and singer Aditya Naryan were also evicted from the stunt-based reality show. Although Sreesanth's recent Instagram post indicated that he is indeed eliminated, the other two contestants' status was not known.
But if we go by the pictures, Aly looks like he is still on the show, as he was recently seen celebrating Aditya's birthday. However, according to the latest reports, Aly and Naamkaran actor Zain Imam have been eliminated from the show. It is also being said that Aly might stay back, as there is a possibility of him re-entering the show as a wild-card entrant!
Meanwhile, recently, we heard about a few contestants getting injured while shooting for the show. Vikas Gupta was bitten by a snake while saving his co-contestant Bharti Singh, while Aditya Naryan hurt his eye! This is the second time that Vikas was seen getting hurt.
Previously, Zain too had hurt himself while doing a stunt. He had shared a picture on his Instagram story. It was also said that this is the first time (Season) that the contestants are getting hurt and the host of the show Rohit Shetty isn't happy about it.