- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Kashmira On Govinda-Sunita & Krushna Tiff: Krushna Is Caught In The Middle Of An Unreasonable Couple
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- Krushna Abhishek Wants To Patch Up With Govinda; Is Ready To Listen To Whatever Govinda Says!
- Krushna Abhishek & Govinda At War Again! Krushna Says Govinda’s Wife Has Influenced The Family!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Krushna Abhishek-Kashmira Shah’s Twins’ Grand Birthday Bash: Adaa Khan, Karan Mehra & Others Attend
- Is Family Time With Kapil Sharma Going Off Air? If So, Which Show Is Replacing It?
- Krushna Abhishek & Upasana Singh Refute Kapil’s Friend’s Allegations On Preeti, But Support Kapil!
- MUST WATCH! Family Time With Kapil Sharma NEW Promo Is Funnier Than The First Promo!
- Is Krushna Abhishek Wishing Kapil Sharma For His New Show Or Taking A Dig At Him?
- Inside Details Of Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa Wedding: Salman & Shahrukh Khan In The Guest List
Krushna Abhishek and Kashmira Shah, who got married in 2012, are on cloud nine these days as they were blessed with twin boys through surrogacy in June 2017. Kashmira had also revealed that she tried to conceive 14 times in 3 years, but all her attempts failed.
Today (May 7, 2018) Kashmira shared an adorable picture of her twins.
Krushna & Kashmira’s Adorable Twins
Sharing the picture Kashmira wrote, "Introducing Rayaan K Sharma and Krishaang K Sharma @artisingh5 @krushna30 @raginikhanna @rishaabchauhaan @vandanasajnaniofficial @tejukolhapure." - (sic)
Arti Singh Shares Brother’s Baby’s Picture
Krushna's sister, Arti Singh also shared a couple of pictures. Sharing this picture, Arti wrote, "MY NEPHEW ... Rayaan .. now I'm officially allowed to post their pics .. whooooo Whoo...our light. Our happiness .. our strength . @kashmera1 @krushna30." - (sic)
She shared another picture and wrote, "Bua is happiest with chiku.. krishaang... MY BHANJA. I relive my childhood with them .. happiest wen they around .. @kashmera1 @krushna30." - (sic)
Krushna & Kashmira
She also shared snapshot of the article and wrote, "Next superstars of the family finally out .. our babies .. our Chirag .. love them to death ... proud parents @kashmera1 @krushna30 me proud bua ... love u both my cupcakes ... krishaang and rayan." - (sic)
As to why they opted for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), Kashmira was quoted TOI as saying, "Everything was fine with us, but we lead such stressful lives that it often becomes a matter of luck. When Krushna's dad fell ill, we put the plan on hold for six months. It was a difficult time for us. I went through five (ovum) pick-ups and three (embryo) transfers, but all in vain."
Kashmira Didn’t Have Time Or Luxury To Wait
She further added, "In a span of 10 days, I went from size two to eight. I didn't give it a break and kept trying every month, thereby pumping myself with injections, as I didn't have the time or luxury to wait. After all, I was not in my 20s anymore."
‘It’s A Little Dangerous To Have A Kid When You Are Older’
"Also, it's a little dangerous to have a kid when you are older. It took us 13 attempts and two years of constant pain and no work to have our babies. Some people have to go through the struggle and maybe, God wanted to test us."
(Images Source: Instagram)