- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Tops The TRP Chart, Thanks To Kaun Banega Crorepati & Indian Idol!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Tanu & Alia Plan To Harm Pragya’s Daughter Kiara!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Climbs Up & Zee TV Drops On TRP Chart; Bepannaah Is Out Of TRP Race!
- Kumkum Bhagya's Sriti Jha Is Secretly Traveling With Rumored Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Sriti Jha Wishes Rumoured Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor On His Birthday!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Jumps To 2nd Spot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back On The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Here’s How Kumkum Bhagya Team & Fans Made Shabbir Ahluwalia’s Birthday More Special! [PICS]
- Shabbir Ahluwalia Birthday: Here’s How Kanchi Kaul & Sriti Jha Wished The Actor
- Best Indian TV Series Of 2018: Naagin 3, Kundali & Kumkum Bhagya Are The Most Watched!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Climbs Up; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Drops Down On TRP Chart
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Mishal Raheja Leaves Indonesia Hours Before Earthquake; Prays For People’s Safety!
The fans take television shows too seriously! They like their favourite characters and hate the actors who play a negative shade. They cross all limits and start abusing/bashing them on social media. Previously, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actresses, Anita Hassanandani and Pavitra Punia were hated by fans for separating their favourite jodi! Now, Leena Jumani, who plays the role of Tanu on Kumkum Bhagya, became the latest victim of trolling. The actress has been often bashed by fans for coming in between their favourite jodi, Abhi and Pragya.
Finally, the actress has a message to her haters. She says that she is giving 100% in playing Tanu's character and their hatred makes her act even better!
Leena Jumani Writes
"Thanks alot everyone. I am glad to know that you guys hate me so much because of my character"tanu" in kumkum Bhagya, your hatred makes me act even better in the show... ( its been 4 years u guys are tagging everyone from the show)??" - (sic)
Leena Hits Back At The Haters
"I really appreciate that you have all the time in the world to abuse me for the character that i have been playing and appreciating my acting "in a way" but one thing I wanna say to all my sadist haters is that "Tanu" my character is negative , I am playing Tanu and this is my job..." - (sic)
“I Am Giving My 100% In Playing Tanu’s Character”
"No matter what character i play in life i will give my 💯 % and I am giving my 💯 % in playing Tanu's character.. Hence you guys proved it by hating me so much. I never got nominated in negative role but in Sautan role and u guys made me realise that it's okay for not getting nominated because we love you "in a way" so thank u once again, keep hating me." - (sic)
“Because That’s An Achievement When U Play A Negative Character”
"Because that's an achievement when u play a negative character like "Tanu" . Remember one thing "Koi bura dikhta hai tabhi achhe ki pahechan hoti hai" and I am glad ki wo achhai dekhane Wali buri main hoon. Dhanyawad🙏" - (sic)
Leena’s Co-actors Support Her
Leena's friends and co-actors supported her. Arjit Taneja commented, "Yeh hui na Baaaaat! Tu best hai!" - (sic). Sriti Jha writes, "Bravo @leena_real." - (sic). Supriya Shukla wrote, "U look so good... Sarla doesn't loves tanu.. But supriya lives leena." - (sic)