TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Star Plus' Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan is one of the popular 'old' shows. Juhi Parmar, Arjun Saxena and Hussain Kuwajerwala played the lead roles on the show. It is one of the longest running successful shows on television. The characters played by Juhi, Arjun and Hussain (Kumkum, Jatin and Sumit) are still remembered by the fans. Juhi and Hussain's chemistry was loved by the fans. The show was premiered on July 15, 2002, ended on March 13, 2009.
As the show clocked 16 years, Juhi took to social media and shared an adorable picture snapped with Hussain. The picture reminds us of the Kumkum days!
Juhi wrote, "16 years of Kumkum and Sumit and 16 years of this beautiful friendship off screen. That show not only has given me good memories but a friend I can count on forever 😊 And today as I look at these pictures again, I relive those beautiful memories all over again!" - (sic)
The actress further wrote, "And Hussain we maybe 16 years older and may not meet daily but we are still the same when we meet, always bullying each other but love each other the same. #Throwback #KumkumDays @huseinkk." - (sic)
The show had talented actors like Alka Kaushal, Arun Bali, Shishir Sharma and late Rita Bhaduri to name a few. Kumkum revolved around the Wadwa family and their daughter-in-law Kumkum.
The story is of Kumkum, whose husband dies of tumour, while she is expecting their first child. The family decides to get her remarried. Unfortunately, the marriage gets called off and the groom's brother Sumit impulsively marries Kumkum in order to save her from societal disgrace. The story is focused on Kumkum and Sumit's romance.
Meanwhile, on the work front, Juhi Parmar was recently seen in the mythological show, Shani, while Hussain is seen on SAB TV's Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo. On a personal front, Juhi was recently in the news for parting ways from her husband Sachin Shroff after nine years of marriage.