- Divyanka Tripathi Celebrates Her Birthday In Thailand With Hubby Vivek; YHM Actors Shower Wishes
- INSIDE PICTURES: Adaa Khan, Anita Hassanandani, Mahi & Others Attend Bharti Singh’s Bangle Ceremony
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Final List Of Contestants - Tanisha Mukherjee, Siddharth Shukla, Jay-Mahi…
- Bigg Boss 9: Mahi Vij, Roopal Tyagi, Ankit Gera, Rashmi Desai – Most Probable Contestants!
- Bigg Boss 9 Probable Contestants List: Parth Samthaan, Niti Taylor, Sunil Grover, Mahi Vij!
- Bigg Boss 8 Complete List Of Contestant Names That Are Making Rounds
- Jay Bhanushali: NO Trouble With My Wife Mahi Vij
- Saas-Bahu Shows Are Here To Stay: Mahi Vij
- Nach Baliye 6: Bruna-Omar Eliminated, Jai-Mahi Invited!
- Who will win Nach Baliye 5: Jay-Mahi or Ravi-Sargun?
- Sohail Khan to judge Comedy Circus
- Jhalak Dikhala Jaa 4 reaches to its grand finale
Recently, Krushna Abhishek and Kashmira Shah had organised a grand birthday party for their twins Rayaan and Krishaang. Many actors from the television industry attended the party.
Balika Vadhu actress, Mahi Vij was one of the guests, who graced the party. The actress arrived at the party with her two (adopted) kids. When media requested her to pose with her kids, the actress obliged to the same.
Mahi Drags The Kids To Pose!
Mahi was seen pulling her kids (who were running around at the party) to pose and asked to smile for the camera. This didn't go well with many!
The haters started trolling the actress and questioned Mahi's upbringing of the children. They even posted nasty comments. Rafiquelubna3 wrote, "What ever had been said above .... she mustn't get the kids involved in taking pictures .... adopted kids or her own."
"Look how @mahhivij is pulling the girls hand. And come on people talk of them adopting and all. Have you people ever seen then sharing pics of these kids on their insta accounts. I have not seen one. Publicity k mare. @ijaybhanushali @mahhivij."
"The way she is pulling them seems like she is just using them to gain popularity. She don't seem to care about them as her own."
Trolls Don’t Bother Mahi
This obviously didn't go well with the actress. When the actress was asked about the same, she told TOI, "It absolutely doesn't bother me. Such haters really need to get some positivity in their lives. Over social media, things aren't under ones control and can't alter or filter the hatred or love."
Mahi Responds To The Trolls
She further added, "I just feel that these people who have been on a spree in passing mean comments against my way of dealing with my kids, feel better when they spread negativity."
Mahi & Jay’s Bond With Adopted Kids
The actress also revealed the bond that she and Jay share with the (adopted) kids and their family, "Firstly, I know how to handle my kids. Their family has been with us for over 15 years now. They are family to us and the kids are adorable. Anyone will instantly fall in love with them."
‘I Absolutely Don't Need To Give Any Justification’
She further added, "My friends who come over, see how I treat my babies and I absolutely don't need to give any justification or show how I deal with them to anyone else."
‘I Am Solely Enough To Get The Publicity’
"For the ones trolling, they really need to get something better and positive in their lives to flush out the unwanted negativity from their minds. And as far as publicity gimmick is concerned, I am solely enough to get the publicity."