- Gold Movie Review: This Akshay Kumar Starrer Is Worth More Than Gold For Its Inspiring Message!
- Shocking Indian Television Celebrity Breakups; How Divyanka, Mouni Roy & Others Called It Quits
- Mouni Roy Says Television Is Her Home & She Can Never Be Away From It!
- Gold: New Song 'Bolte Parini' Brings Up Recreated Bengali Version Of 'Naino Ne Baandhi'
- Mouni Roy On Akshay Kumar: He's Not Just A Great Co-Actor But Also A Beautiful Human Being
- Akshay Kumar's Son Aarav To Debut In Bollywood? Here's What The Actor Has To Say
- Monobina Song From Gold: Akshay Kumar & Mouni Roy Are Giving Us Major Retro Feels!
- Friendship Day 2018: Indian Television Celebrities Who Are Best Friends In Real Life!
- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Mouni Roy On A Roll! Actress Bags Her Third Film Titled 'Made In China' Opposite Rajkumar Rao
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Mouni Roy’s Friend Esha Gupta Defends Her; Proves Mouni Isn’t Starving To Be Skinny!
Mouni Roy, who became a household name with shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev and Naagin, has been in the news regarding her link-up with Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev co-actor, Mohit Raina. Although they never publicly admitted to their relationship, they were often spotted together on several occasions. There were also rumours that the couple parted ways. When Mohit was asked about his clarification, he had asked people to respect privacy and supported Mouni.
In an interview to Bollywood Life, Mohit had said, "This is rubbish! Let her focus on her work. We are good, she has worked hard for years, day and night, to be here. People are trying best to pull her down and malign her name. People can't handle somebody's growth and happiness. It's not overnight. The real hard work is behind the scenes. We all are proud of her achievements, it's just the beginning for her."
Mouni Had Praised Mohit!
In fact recently, the actress had praised Mohit's look from 21 Sarfarosh: Saragarhi 1897. She said, "Look at him. He looks like a bear. Already he is so huge and on top of that all that hair. Imagine if he was wearing all black." But her latest statement on Mohit will leave everyone shocked!
"Mohit And I Are Not Even Friends"
When Mouni was asked whether she was dating Mohit, she told Mumbai Mirror, "I am single and have been so for a long time. Mohit and I are not even friends." Well, we wonder if there is any other meaning to ‘not even friends'!
Mouni Busy With Bollywood Projects
Meanwhile, the actress is now super busy with a bunch of Bollywood projects. The actress will be seen in Akshay Kumar's film, Gold, Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's film, Brahmastra, Rajkummar Rao's Made in China and John Abraham's Romeo Akbar Walter.
Is Salman Mentoring Mouni?
There are speculations that the actress is being mentored by none other than Salman Khan! But the actress clarifies in the interview that she's a huge Salman fan but she has not been offered any films by his production house yet. She adds that Ekta Kapoor is her mentor who launched her on small screen.
Mouni Loves & Respects Ekta
She was quoted by Mumbai Mirror as saying, "I love and respect Ekta ma'am and owe everything to her. I was a lost little girl when I came to Mumbai from Delhi and I can still go to her with any problem. She is completely selfless, never trying to hold me to Naagin but encouraging me to do what is good for my career. Balaji is my home and I can come back to it anytime."
The Actress Is Taking A Break From Television!
Although the actress says that television is her home and she is proud of being a television actor, she adds that for now, she has taken a break from television. She says, "Television is my home and I am a proud TV actor. When you focus on your work 18-20 hours a day and play a character for a year with the same conviction, you are prepared for anything."