- Latest TRP Ratings: Kulfi Kumar Bajewala Enters Top 5 Slot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drops Down!
- Naamkaran: Goodbyes Are Hard! AvNeil Reunite, Fans Get Emotional As The Show Airs Its Last Episode!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Mahesh Bhatt Pays Tribute To Reema Lagoo, Says She Infused Life Into His Show Naamkaran!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Finalised, Jasmin Bhasin, Avika Gor & Aditya Narayan Approached!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Naamkaran Team Wraps Up Shoot; Ishqbaaz Actor Nakuul Mehta Wishes Luck To The Team
- Zain Imam Reveals Why He Agreed To Do Naamkaran
- Naamkaran, Dil Se Dil Tak, Badho Bahu & 5 Other Popular Shows That Might Soon Go Off Air!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Naamkaran: Avni To Expose Kamini; The Show To Be Replaced By Krishna Chali London!
- Naamkaran’s Zain Imam Says He & Aditi Rathore Are ‘Good Friends’, Wants To Try His Luck In Films!
The month of love is here! Poonam Preet and Sanjay Gagnani, who have been dating since six long years, are all set to take their relationship to the next level!
Poonam, who was seen on Naamkaran and Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, is all set to get engaged to her boyfriend, Sanjay Gagnani during the Valentine's Day week! The couple will be getting engaged on February 18, in Surat. Read on to know more...
The wedding date is not finalised yet. Sanjay was quoted by TOI as saying, "There are no marriage plans as of now. Our careers are our priority and we want to invest our energy and time in work."
Poonam & Sanjay
"Communication is crucial for any relationship to grow," feels Sanjay. Since both of them are from the same professional background, the couple feel that they understand each other better.
Sanjay was quoted as saying, "There's always so much to talk about when you're from the same industry. Exchanging viewpoints, helping each other, criticising, praising, discussing things about the industry... all this help in creating a better understanding."
What Poonam & Sanjay Like The Best About Each Other?
Poonam echoed the same, "When you are in the same profession, especially showbiz, there is no need to clarify when you work overtime." While Sanjay likes Poonam's innocence, the latter was impressed with Sanjay's honesty and caring nature.
Poonam Is Not Marriage-phobic, While Sanjay Was!
Poonam says she is not scared of commitment, "I believe everybody's destiny is different. So, these things don't really bother me. I have faith in my relationship and I'm not at all marriage-phobic. I have always dreamt of a fairytale wedding."
Poonam Made Sanjay Believe In Love
Sanjay, who was initially hesitant as he was marriage-phobic, says Poonam made him believe in love! He says, "I was marriage-phobic. In fact, it has taken me six years to overcome my marriage phobia. It was all because of the bitter experiences I had before I met Poonam. She has made me believe in love again."
(Images Source: Instagram)