- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma: It Is Hurtful To Read Things Which Are Not True, Need Some Me Time To Recuperate
- Kapil Sharma Surprised With Ali Asgar’s Claim On Preeti, Is Currently Travelling With Ginni Chatrath
- Ali Asgar Feels Kapil Sharma Will Be At The Losing End If He Stops Working With Old Team!
- Is Kapil Sharma Missing Preeti Simoes, Has He Written Her Name On His Hand?
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
Neha Pendse surprised fans by participating in Kapil Sharma's game show, Family Time With Kapil Sharma. The actress is seen as a game master on the show. Owing to Kapil's controversy and his ill-health, the show was put on hold for a month.
It is said that Kapil and the channel are planning to revamp the show, as the show received negative reviews. While talking to Indian Express, Neha told that she does not have any clarity on its future!
Neha Had Clarified That She Has Not Quit The Show
Recently, the actress was spotted shooting for Entertainment Ki Raat 2. People speculated that she had quit Kapil's new show. But the actress had clarified that she hasn't quit the show.
No One Has Any Idea Of What’s Happening!
Regarding the same, she said, "Honestly, not just me but no one has any idea of what's happening. It's so sad for we started with a bang and I was really looking forward to this show. I hope the channel takes a call soon and we get a better picture of the entire scenario."
Neha Was Under A Contract
The actress further added, "I was under a contract with them but with nothing happening, they told me that I can take this up. EKR is a small stint and once Family Time gets rolling, I would happily get back."
Neha Feels Bad About Whatever Happened With Kapil
Neha feels bad about whatever happened with Kapil. She hopes that whatever the actor-comedian is going through gets sorted and he bounces back.
Will One Flop Ruin A Star’s Career?
When asked as to one flop can ruin a star's career, she was quoted by IE as saying, "See, you do get affected but nothing can ruin it and it only motivates you to work harder. You come with a baggage of good work."
‘When Things Have To Go Wrong, It Will’
"You are where you are for you've worked hard, and nothing can take that. When things have to go wrong, it will. So just take it with a pinch of salt and next time make careful choices."
After May I Come in Madam, Partners and Family Time With Kapil Sharma, Neha Pendse will be seen in the second edition of Entertainment Ki Raat. The new season of EKR will have 12 episodes and the actress will be seen with Mubeen Saudagar, Saumya Tandon, RJ Abhilash, Balraj and child artist Divyansh.
Neha On Doing Back-to-back Comedy Shows
Talking about doing back-to-back comedy shows, Neha told the leading daily, "Honestly, I am still exploring if I do have that bone (laughs) but I think it all started with May I Come in Madam."
Neha Is Happy That She Hasn’t Been Typecast
"I am really happy that even though I am stuck in the comedy genre I have not been typecast. I am still getting to experiment a lot with my characters, which is a boon."
About Her Participation In EKR 2
On her participation in EKR 2, the actress said, "This is very tough that it can give you a headache. But you find happiness when you know that your gag has turned out well or your punchlines were perfect. That gives you immense satisfaction."
Which Comedian Does She Look Up To?
When asked as to which comedian does she look up to, she said, "Kapil, I actually like him a lot. Also Zakir Khan and Bharti Singh. I think all of them have their own way to perform and don't have the same flavour. So, there's a lot to learn from each of them."