- Hina Khan On Playing Komolika In KZK 2: I Did Go To Meet Ekta; Let Makers Make Final Announcement
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Happy Birthday, Aamna Sharif! Her Journey Through Indian Television
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actress Hina Khan To Play Komolika!
- Hum Trailer Is Out: Kushal, Ridhima & Karishma’s Show Is All About Love, Relationship & Affairs!
- Barun Sobti & Sharad Malhotra Approached For Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot!
- PICS : Urvashi Dholakia Turns 40, Twin Sons & Ekta Kapoor Wish Her In The Cutest Ways!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot: Mohit Raina & Angad Bedi Considered; Erica Starts Shooting!
- PICS: Ekta Kapoor Throws Terrace Party; Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Back In The Scene!
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Completes 18 Years; Smriti Irani & Ekta Kapoor Make Fun Of It!
- Naagin 3 Actress Pavitra Punia’s Bikini Picture On Instagram Breaks The Internet!
- Ekta Kapoor To Return With Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki After 10 Years?
Recently, Ekta Kapoor announced a family show on Sony TV. There were reports that the show is the TV remake of Bollywood film, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. But the producer took to social media to clarify that she is not making Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Her show is about a rich family and completely different.
Apparently, the new show is titled as Dil Hi To Hai. Many names have been doing the rounds regarding the show's lead cast. It was said that Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 actor Omkar Kapoor will be foraying into the small screen with Ekta's show.
Omkar Kapoor As Rithwik Noon
According to Mid-day report, the actor was roped in to play the role of Rithwik Noon, an ambitious guy. He had said that he feels blessed to be part of Ekta's show.
Omkar Feels Blessed To Be Part Of Ekta’s Show!
He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Getting a chance to be part of the television industry, especially with Ekta ma'am, makes me feel blessed. On the work front, my character, Ritwik, is ambitious and a go-getter. On the personal front, he is a charmer."
The Actor Wants To Be Successful On Small Screen
He had also said that he wanted to become successful on small screen and ‘is looking forward to showcasing his talent and earning the love of the audience'. But looks like the actor changed his decision on being part of the show.
Omkar Refuses To Shoot For Dil Hi To Hai
According to Spotboye report, just a day before the promo shoot, Omkar stepped back! Apparently, the actor didn't show up for the shoot. The channel is yet to get a valid reason from the actor's side.
Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Actor Wasn’t Comfortable Playing A Father!
If rumours are to be believed, Omkar was not comfortable playing a father on the show! Now, it is being said that the makers are looking out for another lead to replace him!