- Salman Khan Feels Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover Will Make The Funniest Jodi!
- Kapil Sharma To Make A Comeback With Punjabi Film Son Of Manjeet Singh!
- Kapil Sharma To Return With A New Show On Sony TV!
- Good News For Kapilians! Kapil Sharma Decides To Take Charge Of His Life; Soon To Make A Comeback!
- When Kapil Sharma Made Fun Of Shatrughan Sinha On His Show & Sonakshi Sinha Had Reprimanded Him!
- Kapil Sharma’s Latest Picture Will Leave You Shocked! Is His Health Worrying The Fans?
- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
Kapil Sharma and his controversy don't seem to end. We have seen many actors supporting Kapil, as he is going through a bad phase. But then, Kapil or his team is refuting all the statements. Kapil had even said in the recent statement (email to IANS) that it is 'damaging and hurtful, when comments are made by those people whom he considers as his friends and well-wishers'.
It has to be recalled that in a recent interview with ABP, Ali Asgar had revealed that he had met Kapil at his office, as he heard that he was suffering from depression. While talking to an entertainment portal, Ali had even said that Kapil was missing the whole team, especially Preeti Simoes.
Kapil Seemed Like A Child
Ali had also said that Kapil seemed like a child who wanted to say something but was unable to express it. He added, "Par jyse ek hota haina bacche jyse, usko cheez kuch chahiye, lekin phir bi bol nahi paraha, haat pe naam likh lete hain."
Ali’s Statement Was Misunderstood
Ali's statement was misunderstood (as many thought that Kapil has written Preeti's name on his hand). Kapil's team issued a statement in defence of Ali's statement, which read: "As a part of Mr Kapil Sharma's team, we would like to emphasise that recent stories doing the rounds that Mr Sharma has met Mr Ali Asgar and has written Ms Preeti Simoes name on his hand are completely false."
Kapil’s Team Issued A Statement
"We are equally shocked to hear about this ourselves and are surprised that Mr Asgar, whom Mr Sharma has always considered a friend, would make such hurtful statements. In fact, Mr Sharma and his fiancee, Ginni are currently travelling together. We request the media to reach out to us to ensure our views are represented and the truth is brought to light."
Preeti Asks What Will Ali Get By Lying?
In response to this, Preeti Simoes told Pinkvilla, "I don't understand one thing, on one hand, they say he is in depression, on the other hand, they say he is travelling. Moreover, what will Ali Asgar get by lying?"
"Whatever Ali bhai blurted out in the spur of the moment, I am sure he did not have any malicious intention to it. What could be the wrong intention? In the end, Kapil should be happy that even if Ali bhai said something, he is with you."
‘You Are Making A Man Who Has Been In The Industry For Over 20 Years Look Like A Liar’
She further asked Kapil, "Isn't he saying the same thing that you (Kapil) are saying? He is giving his version of the story and you are making a man who has been in the industry for over 20 years look like a liar."
Sunil Grover Is Jhoota & Neeti-Preeti Are Lying!
"If Sunil Grover is saying on twitter that he did not get any call for this particular show, you call him a jhootha, Neeti and Preeti are lying, I don't understand what is happening."
Preeti On Working With Same Team
When asked about working with the same team (on web series Dhan Dhana Dhan), Preeti told the entertainment portal, "Neeti and I are currently running our production house for around a year now after we were left hanging post the Australia incident."
If They Were Mastermind They Would Have Launched A Show Before Itself!
"If we really were the mastermind, Sunil, Neeti and I would have launched a show two-three months after the fallout but we didn't do that because we were genuinely attached and loved the person we were with. It took us longer to get out of an emotional situation and the same team is now working for Dhan Dhana Dhan."