- Romance Between Roshmi & Shivashish In Bigg Boss 12; Dipika Breaks Down Seeing Shoaib's Present!
- Insider Reveals Anup & Jasleen Are Not Dating, Calls It 'Means Of Generating Cheap Scandal' For BB!
- WATCH! Arshi Khan's Not Interested In Watching Bigg Boss 12! Says BB 11 Was Better
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Jasleen’s Father On Her Affair With Anup: It Has Become Difficult To Step Out & Meet People!
- Bigg Boss 12: Saurabh’s Brother Is Unaware Of His Other Name; Shivashish Pushed Saurabh For Audition
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Highlights: Sreesanth Breaks Down; Srishty Feels Lonely; Kriti & Somi Argue!
- Prince Narula-Yuvika Chaudhary Wedding Card REVEALED! This Is How Prince's Mother Proposed To Yuvika
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra & Nirmal Singh-Romil Chaudhary Sent To JAIL & We Know Why!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 4 Highlights: Shivashish-Sreesanth Fight; Saurabh Cries; Kriti-Roshmi Win Captaincy
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
Bigg Boss 12 is nearing its premiere! It is being said that the contestants might leave to Lonavala on this Thursday or Friday (September 13 and 14, 2018). As the contestants gear up for their entry in the controversial house, the ex-contestants, whom we can call as gurus (as they have been in the house and knows do's and don'ts on the show) share few tips for freshers. Here's what Sambhavna Seth, Prince Narula to Arshi Khan, Rakhi Sawant and other ex-Bigg Boss contestants have to say!
Sambhavna Seth, who was part of Bigg Boss 2, asks the contestants to be original! She was quoted by TOI as saying, "You have to be yourself. If you are shouting and doing things for the camera and TRPs, it will not work. People want to see the real you. Kuch extra mat karo, agar aap ke andar masala hai, toh woh waise bhi dikhega. You can pretend to be like a former contestant for a day or two, but you'll get tired eventually. And once you are tired, you will be out. People with dual personalities do not work." She asks the contestants to pack a lots of night suits as the fights might happen at night as well!
Delnaaz Irani was part of the reality show in Season 6. Her survival tip is to be patient. She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "If a contestant really wants to be a lambi race ka ghoda, then like horses, they need to put their blinkers on. Nothing around them should affect them. The key is to be patient and do your job to the best of your ability. People now know that if you make noise, you will last longer. You bark and you will last more. And it helps 100%."
Delnaaz asks contestants to pack their family photos as it will help them in difficult time.
Prince Narula, who has been winner of Season 10, shares his survival tip is to take a stand! He says, "Always take a stand and make sure that people are listening to you. You can get louder if needed, but being loud and shouting aren't really important. Just be who you are. Make friends, have fun, perform and prove yourself. I had a lot of friends and I am friends with most of them even now. But that's my personality. If you want to be with two-three people, that's fine too. Just have fun."
He also asks contestants to learn basics of cooking before entering the show. He asks the contestants to pack sportswear and perfume, as they are required when they perform tasks.
Vikas Gupta, who was known as mastermind of Bigg Boss 11, asks contestants not to be loud unnecessarily! He says, "Don't overdo it. Don't try to do things so that you can be in front of the camera all the time. It is not important to fight unnecessarily. There are hundreds of cameras recording everything, 24x7. Don't be fake in the house, yeh work nahi karta hai wahan par. Ek, do, teen din kar loge, but after that you won't be able to keep up the act. I would suggest that people be positive - you will need a lot of positivity in the house. Be prepared to take knocks, but get up stronger."
He asks contestants to pack warm clothes, as it gets cold at times.
The controversial contestant of Bigg Boss 11, asks contestants to be loyal to their friends. She says, "You will have to be loyal and have loyal friends. The more loyal you are, the more people will love you. It's also important to be active. Ab aap khud ko camera pe dikhane ke liye kya kya kar sakte hain, woh aap ke apne tareeke hain. Some fight, while others dance and enjoy, but at the end of the day, it's all about being entertaining. Camera mein dikhna bhi zaroori hai. Ek jagah chup ho ke baithne wale toh nahi chal paayenge."
Her advice for commoners is, "Kabhi celebrity se conscious matt hona, jab aap ek baar ghar mein jaate hain, toh celebrity bann jaate hain. Salman bhi yahi hi kehte thay."
She asks contestants to pack hair dryer and straightener, as they will have to look good!
Season 1's controversial contestant Rakhi Sawant asks contestants not to do ‘badtameezi' with Salman Khan! She says, "Ladai karo, jhagda karo, but be happy. Take this opportunity to make yourself and your life better, apni barbaadi mat karne jaao. Try to stay calm and never start a fight for the sake of fighting, par agar koi tumse jhagda kare, toh phir uska band baja do. I would also advise people to not misbehave with Salman Khan. Kyunki agar tumne Salman Khan ke sath badtameezi kari, apko show se bhi nikaal diya jaayega aur film industry mein bhi no one will take a stand for you."
She asks contestants to pack a lot of swimming costumes!