TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Rashmi Sharma, who has produced many popular shows like Savitri Devi College & Hospital, Swaragini, Sasural Simar Ka, Saath Nibhana Saathiya and Shakti, is a proud mother of twins! Rashmi got married to her long-time boyfriend, director Pawan Kumar on June 28, 2012. According to Tellychakkar report, Rashmi and Pawan embraced parenthood through surrogacy a couple of weeks ago in Mumbai. Apparently, the couple had kept this a secret, neither their close friends nor relatives knew about their decision!
When India-forums contacted Pawan, he confirmed the good news and said, "Yes we welcomed our twins on August 16, and we are very happy and excited for this new phase in our life."
According to the entertainment portal's report, the couple has named their sons Shashank and Shivam.
We congratulate Rashmi and Pawan on their joyous moment.
On the work front, Rashmi has had a successful stint on television. Apart from the above mentioned shows, Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop and Muskaan are being aired on Colors and Star Bharat, respectively. Recently, her show, Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, which stars Vivian Dsena and Rubina Dilaik in the lead roles, completed 600 episodes.