TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar are one of the popular jodis of television, that people have been waiting to watch. The Bade Acche Lagte Hain couple have been in news for their web series, Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat. The show was a big hit and people have been waiting for the second season.
Recently, the makers released the promo of the second season and we must say it is interesting. The makers are leaving no stones unturned to make the second season, a hit!
Ram & Sakshi’s Bold Scene In Bade Acche Lagte Hain
According to the latest report, it is being said that Ram and Sakshi will be sharing a passionate lip lock, yet again! (It has to be recalled that the couple's bold scene on Bade Acche Lagte Hain had hit the headlines.)
Ram & Sakshi To Share A Passionate Kiss In KTBM 2!
A source was quoted by Spotboye as saying, "Ekta Kapoor wanted to make Season 2 bigger and better. She was keen that Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat's lead pair, Ram and Sakshi lock lips in the first season, but the two had politely declined. This time she managed to convince them and the duo shot for an intimate scene recently."
Ram & Sakshi In Bade Acche Lagte Hain
It has to be recalled that Ekta Kapoor had said that the bold scene between Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar on Bade Achhe Lagte Hain was the biggest mistake of her life!
Ekta Kapoor Had Said…
During Kundali Bhagya launch event, Ekta had said, "Showing the love making scene between Sakshi and Ram was my biggest mistake. The TRP of the show dropped from 6 to 2 after that."
Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat Is All About…
But considering the fact that the web series' concepts are bold compared to the daily soaps, people might accept it this time! For the uninitiated, KTBM is the story of a superstar Karan Khanna (Ram) and his counsellor, Tripurasundari aka Tipsy (Sakshi). Samir Kochhar plays the role of Tipsy's ex-boyfriend Palash, who is a lawyer by profession.