- It’s A Wrap! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Top Three Contestants Revealed!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Harsh Limbachiyaa Eliminated; Aly & Aditya To Re-enter As Wild-card Entrants!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Eliminated From The Show!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Aly Goni, Sreesanth & Aditya Narayan Eliminated From The Show?
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Krishna Mukherjee More Than Friends With Her Co-actor Aly Goni?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Host Rohit Shetty & Contestants Vikas, Bharti, Aly & Others Start Shooting!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Karan Patel Apologises For His Mistakes; Bharti Singh Reveals Her Mother Wanted To Abort Her!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman In Trouble! Mysterious Girl Files Molestation Case Against Raman!
A proud moment when the Constitution of India came into existence is celebrated as the Indian Republic Day on January 26, every year. The entire country celebrates the day with utter enthusiasm and patriotism. A national holiday, several programs are organized all over to celebrate and show love and respect towards the country. Flag hoisting ceremonies along with patriotic songs is a common scene throughout the country.
This Republic Day, television celebrities express their wish of making the nation clean, green and free from violence and corruption.
"This republic day I wish the way our freedom fighters dreamt and struggled for making India a democratic country. Similarly ours should be clean India and green India."
Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar
"Let's move ahead to prevent child labour and ensure development in the country. We need to make sure every child is getting proper education. Also lets empower women to empower the country this Republic day."
"We are free from cruel British rulers who enslaved, robbed, and controlled us. However even today we are still getting ruled by corruption, terrorism, racial and communal divide, Crimes, rapes and injustice to women. We need to fight against it being one and standing as one. This republic day lets all stand united and let India truly shine for all its greatness."
"On this Republic day consider the past and attempt to fabricate better future for every one of us. It is an obligation of every one of us. Not to forget the Heroes who sacrificed their lives to bring up this glorious day to India."
"Our ancestors gave us a glorious past. We need to create the future. This Republic Day lets lead the change and become a real INDIAN."
"Saluting India! This republic day lets make our nation a place where each bud blooms in its true colours and each day is celebration of unity harmony and synthesis."
"Freedom is not to be free from any ruler however it is to be free from all the boundations of crime and harassment whether they are physical, social, political, psychological or intellectual. Lets make India truly free this republic day."
"We feel proud in celebrating Republic Day because of our real Heros. Now it time for us to make our tomorrow proud. Let's pay our responsibility loyally to retain the freedom in country."
"Let's celebrate Republic Day this year aiming for clean and green India. Let's step together and say NO to corruption, crime and violence. Let's also give justice to nature and wildlife."
Pearl V Puri: Let's enjoy freedom in real means, lets now fight for being free from crime, pollution and global warming. Let's make a green India.
Puru Chibber: After independent and republic India, let us make it developed India. Let's work hard together to make India free from corruption and crime.
Gaurav Khanna: Let us see a dream this republic day to make our tomorrow so amazing that we can proudly say One Nation, One Vision, and One Identity.
Alisha Panwar: Today, let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India. This republic day lets unite for developing the nation and stand against crime.
Tanya Sharma: Clean India, Developed India is the only motto of Republic India. This republic day lets pay our responsibility loyally to retain the freedom in country.
Mahika Sharma: On this Republic day, let's promise our motherland that we will do everything to enrich and preserve our heritage, ethos and our treasure. We shall make India free from violence, crime and corruption. Will respect the beauty and colour it green.