- Another BIG Wedding! Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla All Set To Tie The Knot This June!
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Dances Her Heart Out At Rashmi Sharma’s Bash; Gia, Helly & Others Spotted
- NEW PICS: Surveen Chawla’s Secret Marriage! Rubina Dilaik & Keerti Kelkar Turn Surveen’s Bridesmaids
- Here’s What Rubina Dilaik Has To Say About Her BF Abhinav Shukla's Intimate Scenes In Aksar 2…
- Here’s How Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Devoleena & Other TV Celebs Welcomed Lord Ganesha…
- Zee Gold Awards 2017: Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Karan Patel & Others Share Pics With Awards
- From Nia Sharma To Aneri Vajani Television Actresses Who Were The Victims Of Body-Shaming
- Colors Golden Petal Awards 2017: Mouni, Rubina, Adaa, Diljit, Rashmi & Others Set The Stage On Fire!
- Mouni Roy, Sriti Jha, Nia Sharma…. 10 Television Actresses Who Sizzled In Bikini
- Nach Baliye 8: Kajol Might Judge The Show; List Of Celebrity Couples Who Have Been Approached
- Shakti Actress Rubina Dilaik Would Happily Spend Days In The Bigg Boss House!
- Shakti: Rubina Dilaik Assures Fans That The Concept Hasn’t Changed!
- Aksar 2 Movie Review: Where There's A 'Will' But Alas, No Thrills!
Telly land's adorable couple, Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla are all set to take their relationship to the next level. A couple of weeks ago, Rubina announced on the social media that they will get married this June.
The actors, who have been in a relationship since the past four years, will tie the knot on June 21 in Shimla. Read details.
Rubina & Abhinav To Get Married In Shimla!
Regarding the venue, Rubina told TOI, "We have chosen Shimla for various reasons. To begin with, most of our relatives are settled there. However, the pre-wedding functions will take place in Mumbai and Ludhiana (Abhinav's hometown)."
Wedding Amidst The Mountains!
"We are not going in for an elaborate ritual, as for us, what matters most is the saat phere. We both wanted it to be an outdoor affair. Abhinav, being an adventure junkie, wished to exchange vows amidst the mountains, in the lap of nature. I, too, wanted a day wedding with lots of natural light and greenery around."
Is Rubina Having Pre-wedding Jitters?
"I am not someone who will have jitters. The idea is to grow old together and know each other better, gradually. I am looking forward to exploring new things with him by my side."
"I believe that one shouldn't know everything about his/her partner at one go. Slow discovery of each other lends newness to the relationship and keeps the spark alive."
No Break More Than 10 Days!
The actress, who plays the role of Saumya in Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, says that she might not get a break more than 10 days. She adds that she has to balance her professional and personal life, and can't let her work suffer.
What About Their Honeymoon?
When asked about their honeymoon plan, the actress told TOI, "Well, that can happen later. I don't mind waiting for it, as anticipation adds to the excitement."