- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Rubina Dilaik Celebrates As Her Show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Completes 600 Episodes!
- Indian Television Celebrities' Proud To Be Indian Moments: Rubina Dilaik Cried Watching Olympics!
- Television Couple Avinash Sachdev & Shalmalee Desai's Divorce Official; Marriage Of 3 Years Ended
- Rubina Dilaik On Late Honeymoon Plans With Husband Abhinav Shukla, Says Marriage Has Not Sunk In
- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Rubina Dilaik Composes & Sings A Romantic Song For Husband Abhinav Shukla; Fans Are Loving It!
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Seal It With A Romantic KISS At Their Reception; Fans Find It Cute!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Love Story Is Nothing Less Than A Fairytale!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
Telly land's adorable couple, Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla are all set to take their relationship to the next level. A couple of weeks ago, Rubina announced on the social media that they will get married this June.
The actors, who have been in a relationship since the past four years, will tie the knot on June 21 in Shimla. Read details.
Rubina & Abhinav To Get Married In Shimla!
Regarding the venue, Rubina told TOI, "We have chosen Shimla for various reasons. To begin with, most of our relatives are settled there. However, the pre-wedding functions will take place in Mumbai and Ludhiana (Abhinav's hometown)."
Wedding Amidst The Mountains!
"We are not going in for an elaborate ritual, as for us, what matters most is the saat phere. We both wanted it to be an outdoor affair. Abhinav, being an adventure junkie, wished to exchange vows amidst the mountains, in the lap of nature. I, too, wanted a day wedding with lots of natural light and greenery around."
Is Rubina Having Pre-wedding Jitters?
"I am not someone who will have jitters. The idea is to grow old together and know each other better, gradually. I am looking forward to exploring new things with him by my side."
"I believe that one shouldn't know everything about his/her partner at one go. Slow discovery of each other lends newness to the relationship and keeps the spark alive."
No Break More Than 10 Days!
The actress, who plays the role of Saumya in Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, says that she might not get a break more than 10 days. She adds that she has to balance her professional and personal life, and can't let her work suffer.
What About Their Honeymoon?
When asked about their honeymoon plan, the actress told TOI, "Well, that can happen later. I don't mind waiting for it, as anticipation adds to the excitement."