- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
- Sapna Choudhary, Jyoti Kumar & Other Bigg Boss Contestants Who Shocked Fans With Their Makeovers
- Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Akash Dadlani’s Song ‘Bang Bang’ Is Out; Here’s What The Fans Have To Say
- Bigg Boss 12 Makers Approach School Teacher Uttara Pant Bahuguna Who Was Suspended By Uttarakhand CM
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Shocking! Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sofia Hayat Says Her Husband Tried To Kill Her!
- Kushal Tandon Apologizes To Ex-Girlfriends On Instagram; This Is What The Actor Had To Say!
Yesterday (March 5), Salman Khan was convicted in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case. The actor has been sentenced to five years in prison and also levied a fine of Rs 10,000. Many television celebrities extended their support to the Bollywood actor.
Now, Bigg Boss 11 contestant, Vikas Gupta has shared a lengthy note supporting the host of the reality show. He feels Salman Khan is paying the price for being a celebrity.
Vikas Supports Salman Khan
Sharing the lengthy note, Vikas wrote, "Just jotted down what I really feel about @BeingSalmanKhan and this current scenario . Backlash is expected but 😊 You stand for what you feel is right." - (sic)
Blackbuck Poaching Case
Vikas note read, "They say being a celeb is not easy and Salman Sir is one of the biggest celebrity of this country. I do not know what the truth is of the case I wasn't there but it says that 2 black bucks, 3 chinkaras killed and all the blame has been put on one man." - (sic)
Vikas’ Point Of View
"There were a lot of people in that shoot and in that area. Isn't it a bit strange that no one else has been charged for actually shooting. The Bishnoi community heard gunshots and came running to find 2 blackbucks dead and a jeep full of people running away." - (sic)
Vikas Gupta Has Got A Point!
"I don't want to use my brains here. Salman Khan cannot shoot with two hands. No matter what you see in his films if he would have shot one the other blackbuck would have run away." - (sic)
The Bigg Boss 11 Finalist Writes
"One man has killed 3 chinkaras 2 blackbucks on his own. While others clapped and cheered for him. He is a Bombay bred man. Not a gunman trained for shooting. A lot of people are getting their claim to fame cause Salman Khan has been sentenced to jail cause of them, this will be their life's highlight yes they do have a reason to lie or side with wrong." - (sic)
‘Salman Khan Is Not Perfect Nor Is Anyone Of Us’
"Salman Khan is not perfect nor is anyone of us. There are wrong he must have done as well but there are more rights he has done. Salman Khan is not perfect nor is anyone of us. There are wrong he must have done as well but there are more rights he has done." - (sic)
"He has won more hearts than broken. He has given much more than taking. Whether he is guilty or not or if he has taken the fall for someone else or he had been framed cause he hurt someone important's ego in Rajasthan yes there are important and more powerful people than the film stars, there are a lot of theories you and I keep hearing what is the truth I do not know." - (sic)
Salman Khan Is Paying The Price For Being A Celebrity
"What I know is he is paying the price of being the biggest celebrity of this country. For starters, go find out in the history of our country, how many people in total have been actually been jailed for 5 years for hunting of whatever cases actually registered. - Vikas Gupta" - (sic)
Read complete note here.
Well, we must say that Vikas Gupta has a logic on blackbuck case! What say? Hit the comment box to share your views.