- Shilpa Shinde MMS Leak Controversy: Hina Khan & Rocky Slam Shilpa For Sharing Adult Video On Twitter
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Are The Makers Planning To Get Katrina Kaif To Co-host Salman Khan’s Reality Show?
- Mohanlal To Turn A Host For Bigg Boss In Malayalam?
- Bigg Boss 12: Here’s What The Makers Are Planning To Add Extra Novelty To The Show
- Ajaz Khan’s Angry Reaction On Kathua Rape Case Will Leave You Shocked!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan, Akash & Others Have A Blast At Sapna Choudhary’s Brother’s Wedding!
- Bigg Boss 12 Is Back With A New Twist: Auditions Are Open, Makers Are Looking For Jodis!
- WATCH! Shilpa Shinde Is Back As Angoori Bhabhi Just For Luv Tyagi!
- Ex Bigg Boss Contestant Akashdeep Saigal Aka Sky Gets Into Trouble As He BEATS Rickshaw Drivers!
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Shilpa Shinde, Suyyash Rai & Other TV Actors Support Salman Khan
- Kamaal R Khan Aka KRK Claims He Has Stage III Stomach Cancer; Will Be Alive For 1-2 Years!
- When Vikas Gupta Met Kumkum Bhagya Actor Shabbir Ahluwalia
- Benafsha Soonawala Gets TROLLED For Her Ramp Walk; Hina Khan & Vikas Gupta SLAM The Haters!
Yesterday (March 5), Salman Khan was convicted in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case. The actor has been sentenced to five years in prison and also levied a fine of Rs 10,000. Many television celebrities extended their support to the Bollywood actor.
Now, Bigg Boss 11 contestant, Vikas Gupta has shared a lengthy note supporting the host of the reality show. He feels Salman Khan is paying the price for being a celebrity.
Vikas Supports Salman Khan
Sharing the lengthy note, Vikas wrote, "Just jotted down what I really feel about @BeingSalmanKhan and this current scenario . Backlash is expected but 😊 You stand for what you feel is right." - (sic)
Blackbuck Poaching Case
Vikas note read, "They say being a celeb is not easy and Salman Sir is one of the biggest celebrity of this country. I do not know what the truth is of the case I wasn't there but it says that 2 black bucks, 3 chinkaras killed and all the blame has been put on one man." - (sic)
Vikas’ Point Of View
"There were a lot of people in that shoot and in that area. Isn't it a bit strange that no one else has been charged for actually shooting. The Bishnoi community heard gunshots and came running to find 2 blackbucks dead and a jeep full of people running away." - (sic)
Vikas Gupta Has Got A Point!
"I don't want to use my brains here. Salman Khan cannot shoot with two hands. No matter what you see in his films if he would have shot one the other blackbuck would have run away." - (sic)
The Bigg Boss 11 Finalist Writes
"One man has killed 3 chinkaras 2 blackbucks on his own. While others clapped and cheered for him. He is a Bombay bred man. Not a gunman trained for shooting. A lot of people are getting their claim to fame cause Salman Khan has been sentenced to jail cause of them, this will be their life's highlight yes they do have a reason to lie or side with wrong." - (sic)
‘Salman Khan Is Not Perfect Nor Is Anyone Of Us’
"Salman Khan is not perfect nor is anyone of us. There are wrong he must have done as well but there are more rights he has done. Salman Khan is not perfect nor is anyone of us. There are wrong he must have done as well but there are more rights he has done." - (sic)
"He has won more hearts than broken. He has given much more than taking. Whether he is guilty or not or if he has taken the fall for someone else or he had been framed cause he hurt someone important's ego in Rajasthan yes there are important and more powerful people than the film stars, there are a lot of theories you and I keep hearing what is the truth I do not know." - (sic)
Salman Khan Is Paying The Price For Being A Celebrity
"What I know is he is paying the price of being the biggest celebrity of this country. For starters, go find out in the history of our country, how many people in total have been actually been jailed for 5 years for hunting of whatever cases actually registered. - Vikas Gupta" - (sic)
Read complete note here.
Well, we must say that Vikas Gupta has a logic on blackbuck case! What say? Hit the comment box to share your views.