TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Salman returns as the host of the game show, Dus Ka Dum after eight long years! The third season of the game show will be premiered on June 4, 2018. The press meet of the show was organised yesterday (May 28, 2018).
At the press conference, Salman shared his experience that he had since he first started hosting the show. The actor even said that he had consulted his father before hosting the show.
Salman Shares His Experience
At the press meet, the Race 3 actor said, "2008 mein yeh show shuru hua tha and I think that was my television debut. Aur uss waqt, thoda sa mere preti negativity chal raha tha, and I was really scared to come in my original personality on the show."
Salman Was Scared To Appear On The Show!
"But I thought of appearing on the show, as television is the most powerful medium that we have. I asked my father whether to do the show or not as there would be common man (and me) on the show, and I was scared of being me, of being who I am."
The Actor Took His Father's Advice
His father advised him to go on the show. He said, "This is what you are, this is who you are. Go and show the world who you are. If people accept then it is good, else change yourself!" Salman added that this made sense to him!
His Popularity Is Because Of The Show & TV, Not Because Of His Films!
The actor further said that people accepted him the way he was/is. He recalls as to how people didn't remember him because of his superhit films, but because of his show, Dus Ka Dum. He added that his popularity is because of Dus Ka Dum and TV, not because of his films.
Dus Ka Dum & Bigg Boss TRPs
During the media interaction, the actor was in a jovial mood. When media questioned about the TRPs, the actor was quoted as saying, "I wish Dus Ka Dum and Bigg Boss keep on beating each other on TRP charts."
Salman Talks About The Game!
Talking about the show, the actor said that through this show, we will get to know what people of India think.
The questions asked on the show were asked on SONY LIV (survey) app and Lakhs of people answered the questions. The contestants, who come on the show, will have to guess what the people have answered (in the survey).