- Dipika Kakar Is Planning For A Baby Next Year; Says She Can Put Her Career On Hold For A Baby!
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Dipika Kakar Bags First Project Post Marriage, To Be Part Of Ekta Kapoor’s Supernatural Show!
- Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim Celebrate Their First Iftar, Shoaib Talks About Dipika’s TV Comeback!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Shoaib Ibrahim On Dipika Kakar Converting To Islam: We Haven't Done Any Wrong
- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
- Shoaib Ibrahim Has ‘EXTRA Special’ Honeymoon Plans For Dipika Kakar!
- Sridevi’s Farewell! TV Celebs Share Heartfelt Messages; Vikas Gupta Dedicates His Award To Sridevi!
- Has Dipika Kakar Changed Her Name To Faiza After Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- MORE PICS: Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Wedding Reception Was A Star-studded Affair
- JUST IN! Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim Look STUNNING At Their Reception Party! (PICTURES)
Sasural Simar Ka actors, Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim had a grand 'filmy' wedding. The couple's pre-wedding ceremonies (haldi, mehendi and sangeet) were held at Shoaib's hometown Bhopal on February 20 and 21, while the 'Nikaah' was held in Shoaib's hometown, Maudaha.
The couple had hosted a reception party for their industry friends yesterday (February 26), which was also no less than a royal affair. We brought you first pictures from their reception. Here are few more NEW pictures from their wedding reception.
Dipika & Shoaib Looked Perfect At Their Reception
At the wedding reception, Dipika looked like a princess in a golden full sleeved gown with a golden dupatta, while her prince charming, Shoaib wore a red and golden sherwani with golden shawl.
Dipika & Shoaib With His Sister Saba
Shoaib's sister Saba Ibrahim shared a couple of pictures from the wedding reception. In one of the picture, the couple was seen posing with family. In another picture, Dipika and Shoiab posed with Saba.
ShoaIka Posing With Guests
Wild Ripperz Crew shared a picture and wrote, "🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 THANK YOU @shoaib2087 sir AND @ms.dipika Mam FOR INVITING US. AND WE WISH YOU A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE AND ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD .. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH AND WE LOVE YOU BOTH SOO MUCH ❤️❤️ 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊"
Mohit-Sanaya With Bharti-Harsh
Mohit Sehgal shared a picture snapped with his wife, Sanaya Irani, Harsh and Bharti and wrote, "After sooooo long . Love u @bharti.laughterqueen @haarshlimbachiyaa30 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘.
Sanaya Says, 'Shoaib & Dipika Are Sweetest Couple'
Sanaya and Mohit, who were seen with Dipika and Shoaib on Nach Baliye 8 attended the reception. Talking about Dipika and Shoaib, Sanaya told during media interview, that they were the sweetest couple on the sets of Nach Baliye 8.
Dipika & Shoaib's Reception
Even Bharti Singh and Harsh Limbachiyaa, who were also part of the dance reality show, graced Dipika and Shoaib's reception. Earlier, Bharti had shared ShoaIka's reception invitation card and revealed as to how excited they are to attend their reception.
In Pic: Falaq & Other Guests With ShoaIka
Apart from Sanaya, Mohit, Bharti and Harsh, Arti Singh and Pankaj Dheer also graced the reception. Also, Dipika and Shoaib's friends, Jyotsna Chandola, Kajol Shrivatsava and Falaq Naaz, who attended the couple's 'Nikaah', were present at the reception. They also shared a few pictures and videos on their Instagram stories.
Kajol On Dipika & Shoaib
Talking about Dipika and Shoaib, Kajol told Mid-day, "I know Dipika and Shoaib bhai from last one and a half years. I joined the cast of Sasural Simar Kaa in 2016 and I have known them since. I am shooting every day, but I still managed to take out three days for the wedding.
'Shoaib & Dipika Are Perfect Couple'
She said that Shoaib and Dipika are the perfect couple, "I feel a wedding is all about compatibility and togetherness. I have seen them since last one and a half years."
In Pic: ShoaIka With Family
She further added, "They have been an ideal couple, both are such good human beings. They have always stood by each other and have loved each other unconditionally."
(Images Source: Instagram)