TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The viewers are aware that Bigg Boss 11 contestant Sapna Chaudhary is a popular Haryanavi dancer. She is also called 'Anaarkali of Haryana'. Sapna performs at various events and huge crowd arrives at the venue to watch her dance. It has to be recalled that post the Bigg Boss stint, she performed at Morena. Many people got the tickets just to catch the glimpse of Sapna. But a few didn't get entry tickets and those who got the tickets were unable to go inside. This made the crowd go mad and people started throwing stones. The cops later managed to control the crowd!
Now, yet again the same thing happened in Bihar, but this got a bit serious, as people got injured. According to reports, Sapna was in Bihar to perform on the second day of a cultural event organised on the occasion of Chhath in Begusarai.
As soon as she started performing, the crowd went berserk and broke the barricading. Many climbed up the tent that was put up in the venue. This resulted in the tent collapse, leading to a stampede.
The situation went out of control and the police tried to evacuate the place. The cops had a tough time in controlling the crowd. It is also being said that during the stampede, one person was killed and several others were injured. After the stampede, people were continuously requested (on speakers) to vacate the place.