TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Sara Khan has been one of the controversial television celebrities. Recently, she was in news, as her nude bathtub photo went viral on social media. The actress was having some fun time with her sister Ayra Khan in Sri Lanka and that is when the incident took place. The actress had revealed that her sister accidentally uploaded the picture and deleted it in no time, but by that time, the picture had gone viral. Now, yet again, the actress is in news!
Sara was in Dubai recently celebrating her birthday with her sister Ayra Khan and friends. She also shared a few pictures and videos on her Instagram stories. In her recent Instagram post, the actress revealed that she was rushed to a hospital, as she suffered from food poisoning.
Sara Was Rushed To Hospital On Her Birthday
Sharing a picture, the actress wrote, "This is how I ended up on my birthday. Yesss this picture is straight from the emergency ambulance 🚑 in dubai." - (sic)
The Actress Suffered From Food Poisoning
She further wrote, "#toomuchofEATINGsucks. I experienced ambulance for the first time and that too on my birthday 🎂 #memories #crazy #foodpoisoningsucks #birthdaymadness. P.s m absolutely well now. @immacoolgirll I can't thank u enough love u ❤️" - (sic)
Sara Celebrating Her Birthday In Dubai
Earlier, the actress shared a picture and wrote, "Happy birthday to meee😝😁 Thank u @morningswithmodupe for making my day Felt really special love u buddy ❤️" - (sic)
Ayra Wishes Her Sister
Sara's sister shared a picture and wrote, "I love you infinite. I'm by you. For you. To you. Happy birthday. #myeverything #mylove." - (sic)