- Here’s How Kumkum Bhagya Team & Fans Made Shabbir Ahluwalia’s Birthday More Special! [PICS]
- Kumkum Bhagya: Vishal Singh, Yuvika Choudhary & Rhea Sharma To Recreate Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Scene!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Abhigya Fans Unhappy With The Track; Slam Shabbir Aka Abhi For Leaving Pragya!
- Kumkum Bhagya Takes A 7-Year Leap, Abhi Accepts Tanu As His Wife, Pragya Is Seen With Daughter Kiara
- Kumkum Bhagya To Take 7-Year Leap; Sriti Jha Undergoes Makeover; Mishal Raheja Enters As King Singh!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Mishal Raheja To Enter The Show; Love Triangle Between Shabbir, Sriti & Mishal!
- When Vikas Gupta Met Kumkum Bhagya Actor Shabbir Ahluwalia
- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
Shabbir Ahluwalia, who became popular with his role Abhi, the rockstar from the show Kumkum Bhagya is celebrating his birthday today (10th August). The actor rang his birthday on Kumkum Bhagya sets, where his team and fans surprised the actor on his special day. Shabbir's reel and real wives - Sriti Jha and Kanchi Kaul took to social media to wish the actor. His reel wife, Sriti (Pragya) shared a picture snapped with Shabbir & Kanchi and wished him in an adorable way, while his real wife Kanchi Kaul shared a collage and wrote an adorable message for him.
Kanchi wrote, "This is a beautiful day to make it all about you and to celebrate the most wonderful person's birthday! you're one of the kindest people I could ever meet and I am so lucky to be able to call you my husband. Words can never describe how lucky I am to have you in my life and especially to be by my side, you are my source of my never ending happiness and so many incredible memories." - (sic)
Kanchi Shares A Beautiful Collage
Kanchi further wrote, "I look over so many of our photos, good and bad because even behind those bloody ugly photos of us, we have some seriously beautiful memories. I have never met a kinder, more generous, intelligent, loving and a pure soul in my life, you can be the most laziest person but I wouldn't want you any other way." - (sic)
The Actress Wishes Her Husband On His Special Day
"You never fail to make me smile . you protect me, love me, support me and be honest with me no matter what. I honestly wouldn't be here without you, you are my absolute rock. You always inspire me to be a better person, to never stop achieving, to keep going, to forgive and to enjoy the present." - (sic)
“I Love You More Than Words Can Ever Say”
"I love you more than words can ever say .you are the other half of me, and you complete my life. You are the husband every woman wants. You are the father every kid will love. You are the friend no one else can have. You are all that I have." - (sic)
“Everything Is Better With You”
"Thank you for everything my love. Have the happiest birthday ever!I love you! #happybirthdaylover @shabirahluwalia #bff #partnerineverything #loveofmylife #everythingsbetterwithyou ❤️🎂🎉" - (sic)
Shabbir’s Reel Wife Sriti Wishes Shabbir!
Sriti shared a picture snapped with Shabbir and Kanchi and wrote, "Here's wishing you a bright bright future and a brilliant year ahead. May you find work days like the one I have today 😝 Happy Birthday @shabirahluwalia you're my dearest hero ever!!!" - (sic)