- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Pooja Bisht Says Ssharad Malhotra Took Her For Granted & Trusted An Astrologer Over Love!
- Pooja Bisht Signs Two Films After Breaking Up With Sharad Malhotra; Her Video Be My Love Goes Viral
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- Barun Sobti & Sharad Malhotra Approached For Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
- Shocking! Kratika Sengar & Sharad Malhotra’s Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki To Go Off Air In July!
- Pooja’s Parents Had Discouraged Her Relationship With Sharad Malhotra Citing His Split With Divyanka
- Was Sharad Malhotra Cheating On Pooja Bisht? Pooja Makes Shocking Revelations!
- Kasam Actor Sharad Malhotra & His Girlfriend Pooja Bisht Part Ways
Sharad Malhotra has been in the news for his personal life. Recently, the actor broke up with Pooja Bisht after being in a relationship with her for two years. There were reports that the couple was planning to take their relationship to the next level. Post their break-up, Pooja made a shocking revelation about Sharad. She had said that the actor wanted to end their relationship at the behest of his mother and astrologer.
It has to be recalled that previously, Sharad was in a relationship with his Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann co-actress Divyanka Tripathi for almost nine years. There were reports that Sharad was cheating on Divyanka, which lead to their break-up. It was said that both Pooja and Divyanka underwent similar situations!
Is Sharad Commitment-phobic?
In the recent interview with TOI, the actor says that he is marriage-phobic and not commitment-phobic! Sharad was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "I think I am marriage-phobic. If I have been with someone for two years or seven years, clearly I am not commitment-phobic. I am with the person, I love the person and it's all hunky-dory."
Sharad On His Relationships
"In all my relationships, I have had some great moments, it's been fantastic. We have also fought like cats and dogs, but the kind of family I come from, I know where to draw the line. In a relationship, you have your good times and then you experience the bump and you don't know how to react."
The Actor Is Marriage-phobic!
"The topic of marriage comes up and you start stepping back and your partner wonders why. I don't blame them; they are right in feeling that way. Like I have said in the past, the fault is probably mine. I always fall short of taking that final step and that's something I need to rectify. I have to really work on that."
Sharad Says His Relationship With Divyanka Was Beautiful
It has to be recalled that in a recent interview (Juzz Baat), Divyanka Tripathi got emotional while she was talking about their break-up. Regarding the same, Sharad says, "There's not much I can say except that it was a beautiful relationship. But when the word ‘marriage' popped up, I developed cold feet."
Sharad Wishes Divyanka
He further adds, "It was a long time ago and I was quite immature. One gradually matures with time and experience. Yes, I have made mistakes. As human beings, we all make mistakes. I realise that now but unfortunately, it's five years down the line. I should have realised it then, but no hard feelings. We have both moved on. She looks very happy and I wish her the very best."
Will He Be Friends With His Exes?
When asked whether he can be friends with his exes, the actor says, "Surely. Why can't exes be friends? Not immediately maybe, but after a certain amount of time." But when asked whether he is friends with his exes, the actor said that he would love to. He added, "It would be nice to see how their lives are now, of course, without intruding much."
Sharad says that he is open for an arranged marriage, but currently, he is enjoying his singledom!