- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
- Sapna Choudhary, Jyoti Kumar & Other Bigg Boss Contestants Who Shocked Fans With Their Makeovers
- Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Akash Dadlani’s Song ‘Bang Bang’ Is Out; Here’s What The Fans Have To Say
- Bigg Boss 12 Makers Approach School Teacher Uttara Pant Bahuguna Who Was Suspended By Uttarakhand CM
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Shocking! Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sofia Hayat Says Her Husband Tried To Kill Her!
- Kushal Tandon Apologizes To Ex-Girlfriends On Instagram; This Is What The Actor Had To Say!
- After Nude Bathtub Controversy, Now Sara Khan & Her Sister’s Bikini Pictures Go Viral!
Shilpa Shinde is currently busy with her web series Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan with Sunil Grover. The actress has not only impressed the viewers with her comic timing, but they are also loving her pairing with Sunil Grover.
It has to be recalled that the actress, who was surrounded by controversies, won a lot of hearts with her Bigg Boss stint. The Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai actress bagged Bigg Boss 11 trophy and cash prize of Rs 44 Lakh. Wondering what the actress is planning to do with the prize money?
Did Shilpa Purchase A Flat With Bigg Boss Prize Money?
It was being said that Shilpa has invested in a property in Malad's Evershine Nagar. When IE asked her about the same, she said, "What? No! I mean I have purchased a flat in Malad, but that is not with my Bigg Boss prize."
Shilpa Bought The Property With Her Earnings
She told IE that she bought the property with her earnings. Shilpa was quoted by IE as saying, "I had bought it with my earnings that were released by producers of Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hain just before I was offered Bigg Boss."
When Did She Buy The Property?
"I made the payment and went to the Bigg Boss house. So, a lot of paperwork I finished once I came out. In fact, now I feel that maybe this is why people thought that I bought the house from the prize money."
What Shilpa Plans To Do With Bigg Boss Prize Money?
When asked as to what she is planning to do with her Bigg Boss prize money, surprisingly she said, "I always had thought that if I ever win the show, I will only use the prize money for other people, in my dad's memory."
Shilpa Wants To Use The Prize Money For Other People In Her Dad’s Memory
"And now that I have won it, I want to make a place for old people. Actually, I have realised all that old people want from you is that they want to talk. And in our busy lives and work, we barely get any time for a freewheeling chat with our folks."
She Wants To Open A Crèche For Old People!
The actress says that she wants to open a crèche for old people so that they meet like-minded and same age group and helpers working there will look after them!
Crèche For Old People
She told the leading daily, "I have this concept that I will create a crèche for old people. Yes, a crèche, how when you go to work you drop kids to their crèche and there they mingle with other kids and at the same time are in safe hands and you know they have been looked after."
Old People Can Meet Like-minded People & Spend Time With Them
"Similarly, I have seen many children (working couples, daughters or sons) have to hire a helper who looks after their parents. Instead of this, they can send their parents to the crèche where they will meet like-minded and same age group people who they can chat with, discuss, play games etc."
What A Noble Thought!
"Helpers working there will look after their meals, medicines etc. So, the children can be stress-free while at work. I have decided to utilise my Bigg Boss winning amount for this." Well, we must say it is a noble thought!