TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Roadies and Splitsvilla fame Priyank Sharma grabbed attention when he entered the Colors' controversial show, Bigg Boss 11. The actor has been hitting the headlines for good and bad reasons since then. He was recently seen in an episode of &TV's Laal Ishq. He was seen opposite Niti Taylor and Preetika Rao. He will also be seen in Ekta Kapoor and Vikas Gupta's web-series Punch Beat. Recently, the actor was trolled for not supporting (praising) his ex-girlfriend Divya Agarwal, who was in Suyyash Rai's music video 'Bob Marley'.
Now, Priyank is in news yet again. Apparently, the actor has landed in a legal trouble! According to India-forums' report, Priyank was scheduled to appear at an event in Benaras. But, he left the event mid-way. This obviously didn't go well with the event managers, who have apparently sent a legal notice to the actor.
According to the entertainment portal's report, an FIR has been filed against the actor. But when Priyank was contacted to clarify the same, the actor denied the reports! He was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Nothing like this happened, it is fake news."
Well, we wonder if such incident really happened or it is just a hoax!
Meanwhile, Priyank is super active on social media and keeps his fans updated. Recently, the Bigg Boss 11 buddies, Priyank, Luv Tyagi and Hina Khan reunited and had a gala time!