TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Roadies and Splitsvilla fame Priyank Sharma grabbed attention when he entered the Colors' controversial show, Bigg Boss 11. The actor has been hitting the headlines for good and bad reasons since then. He was recently seen in an episode of &TV's Laal Ishq. He was seen opposite Niti Taylor and Preetika Rao. He will also be seen in Ekta Kapoor and Vikas Gupta's web-series Punch Beat. Recently, the actor was trolled for not supporting (praising) his ex-girlfriend Divya Agarwal, who was in Suyyash Rai's music video 'Bob Marley'.
Now, Priyank is in news yet again. Apparently, the actor has landed in a legal trouble! According to India-forums' report, Priyank was scheduled to appear at an event in Benaras. But, he left the event mid-way. This obviously didn't go well with the event managers, who have apparently sent a legal notice to the actor.
According to the entertainment portal's report, an FIR has been filed against the actor. But when Priyank was contacted to clarify the same, the actor denied the reports! He was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Nothing like this happened, it is fake news."
Well, we wonder if such incident really happened or it is just a hoax!
Meanwhile, Priyank is super active on social media and keeps his fans updated. Recently, the Bigg Boss 11 buddies, Priyank, Luv Tyagi and Hina Khan reunited and had a gala time!