TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Colors' stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 has been creating headlines since a long time. The show is hosted by film-maker Rohit Shetty and he along with the contestants have started shooting in Argentina. The contestants are having a blast, which is evident from the pictures shared by them on their Instagram handles. Apparently, the show will be aired early next year (2019). Recently, we reported about Zain Imam, Vikas Gupta and Aditya Narayan's injuries. The contestant suffered injuries while performing stunts on the show.
Now, it is being said that Vikas has injured himself because of which he was asked to leave the show just two weeks before the finale!
Vikas Gupta Hid His Shoulder Injury
A source was quoted by DNA as saying, "Vikas was one of the top contenders on the show. But, he hid his shoulder injury from the makers and was performing all the stunts after taking painkiller injections that could have become lethal. Keeping the safety of the contestants in mind, the channel has booted him from the competition."
Vikas Asked To leave The Show
It is being said that his medications shoot up the heart rate and if combined with rigorous physical activity, it might prove to be fatal. The doctors have refused to give him a clean chit and hence he has been asked to leave the show!
He Is Back In Mumbai!
Apparently, Vikas is back in Mumbai. He confirmed about his exit to Spotboye, saying "Yes, I am back to India. In fact just landed in Mumbai. I couldn't continue further as I was medically unfit."
Vikas Had Injured His Hand
Well, this is not the first time that Vikas had got injured. Previously, he had injured his hand while performing a stunt. He had shared a picture of his hand covered with an ice pack.
Vikas Bitten By A Snake!
Vikas was also bitten by a snake in an attempt to save his KKK 9 co-contestant Bharti Singh. He was given a few injections and was advised a week's rest.