- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Bollywood's iconic actress, Sridevi died on Saturday (February 24) night due to cardiac arrest, in Dubai. The actress was in Dubai along with her family to attend her nephew, Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Her untimely and sudden death sparked several stories. Many of them felt one of the reasons of her death is her surgery. They felt that the pill(s) that she had been taking after a recent surgery is one of the reasons for her death. Television actress, Gautami Kapoor and producer, Ekta Kapoor took to social media to slam the people who spread false news related to Sridevi's death.
Ekta Kapoor Slams Rumour-mongers
Ekta Kapoor tweeted, "Evil ones pls realise one percent ( as fwded as my doc told me) of the population can have an cardiac arrest without any heart condition or any kind of surgery ! It's destiny not how evil rumour-mongers portray!!!"
Gautami Kapoor Shut The Rumours
Gautami Kapoor wrote a note, "On Sunday morning, I wake up to the most shocking news that Bollywood star and diva Sridevi has passed away! Just a few moments later I receive a whatsapp forward stating how her various beauty enhancing treatments could have been the cause of this."
Gautami Kapoor Writes
"I write with a heavy heart asking who these people are to write such nonsense??? And what right do they have to be judgemental of anybody's life? I ask these writers have they led Sridevi's life or been in her circumstances?"
Gautami Asks People Not To Comment Ruthlessly!
"Instead of commenting so ruthlessly, they should look into their lives and their own short comings and work towards their own lines better. If you can't grieve with the family or our fraternity's grave loss, at least BE RESPECTFUL AND QUIET!!! That's the least you could do!!! Gautami Kapoor."