TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Bollywood's iconic actress, Sridevi died on Saturday (February 24) night due to cardiac arrest, in Dubai. The actress was in Dubai along with her family to attend her nephew, Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Her untimely and sudden death sparked several stories. Many of them felt one of the reasons of her death is her surgery. They felt that the pill(s) that she had been taking after a recent surgery is one of the reasons for her death. Television actress, Gautami Kapoor and producer, Ekta Kapoor took to social media to slam the people who spread false news related to Sridevi's death.
Ekta Kapoor Slams Rumour-mongers
Ekta Kapoor tweeted, "Evil ones pls realise one percent ( as fwded as my doc told me) of the population can have an cardiac arrest without any heart condition or any kind of surgery ! It's destiny not how evil rumour-mongers portray!!!"
Gautami Kapoor Shut The Rumours
Gautami Kapoor wrote a note, "On Sunday morning, I wake up to the most shocking news that Bollywood star and diva Sridevi has passed away! Just a few moments later I receive a whatsapp forward stating how her various beauty enhancing treatments could have been the cause of this."
Gautami Kapoor Writes
"I write with a heavy heart asking who these people are to write such nonsense??? And what right do they have to be judgemental of anybody's life? I ask these writers have they led Sridevi's life or been in her circumstances?"
Gautami Asks People Not To Comment Ruthlessly!
"Instead of commenting so ruthlessly, they should look into their lives and their own short comings and work towards their own lines better. If you can't grieve with the family or our fraternity's grave loss, at least BE RESPECTFUL AND QUIET!!! That's the least you could do!!! Gautami Kapoor."