- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
Bollywood's iconic actress, Sridevi died on Saturday (February 24) night due to cardiac arrest, in Dubai. The actress was in Dubai along with her family to attend her nephew, Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Her untimely and sudden death sparked several stories. Many of them felt one of the reasons of her death is her surgery. They felt that the pill(s) that she had been taking after a recent surgery is one of the reasons for her death. Television actress, Gautami Kapoor and producer, Ekta Kapoor took to social media to slam the people who spread false news related to Sridevi's death.
Ekta Kapoor Slams Rumour-mongers
Ekta Kapoor tweeted, "Evil ones pls realise one percent ( as fwded as my doc told me) of the population can have an cardiac arrest without any heart condition or any kind of surgery ! It's destiny not how evil rumour-mongers portray!!!"
Gautami Kapoor Shut The Rumours
Gautami Kapoor wrote a note, "On Sunday morning, I wake up to the most shocking news that Bollywood star and diva Sridevi has passed away! Just a few moments later I receive a whatsapp forward stating how her various beauty enhancing treatments could have been the cause of this."
Gautami Kapoor Writes
"I write with a heavy heart asking who these people are to write such nonsense??? And what right do they have to be judgemental of anybody's life? I ask these writers have they led Sridevi's life or been in her circumstances?"
Gautami Asks People Not To Comment Ruthlessly!
"Instead of commenting so ruthlessly, they should look into their lives and their own short comings and work towards their own lines better. If you can't grieve with the family or our fraternity's grave loss, at least BE RESPECTFUL AND QUIET!!! That's the least you could do!!! Gautami Kapoor."