- Can Padma Shri Awardees Receive State Funeral? Read Details
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- Aamir Khan Was In Love With Sridevi; She Was His Number One Favourite
- SHOCKING TWIST At Sridevi's Chennai Prayer Meet: Here's Why Sister Srilatha Was MISSING Everywhere
- She Was SO ANGRY! Sridevi Didn't Talk To Boney Kapoor For EIGHT MONTHS After He Confessed His Love
- LAST MOMENTS! This Beautiful Picture Of Sridevi Enjoying In Dubai Will Leave You In Tears
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Indian Film Festival Of Los Angeles To Pay Homage To Sridevi!
- Boney Kapoor CRIED After Receiving Tina Ambani's Gift In Sridevi’s Memory!
- Sridevi's Demise! Arjun Kapoor To Do UNTHINKABLE For Janhvi Kapoor While She's SNAPPED On Dhadak Set
- WOAH! Barun Sobti Is Back With Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
Bollywood's iconic actress, Sridevi died on Saturday (February 24) night due to cardiac arrest, in Dubai. The actress was in Dubai along with her family to attend her nephew, Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Her untimely and sudden death sparked several stories. Many of them felt one of the reasons of her death is her surgery. They felt that the pill(s) that she had been taking after a recent surgery is one of the reasons for her death. Television actress, Gautami Kapoor and producer, Ekta Kapoor took to social media to slam the people who spread false news related to Sridevi's death.
Ekta Kapoor Slams Rumour-mongers
Ekta Kapoor tweeted, "Evil ones pls realise one percent ( as fwded as my doc told me) of the population can have an cardiac arrest without any heart condition or any kind of surgery ! It's destiny not how evil rumour-mongers portray!!!"
Gautami Kapoor Shut The Rumours
Gautami Kapoor wrote a note, "On Sunday morning, I wake up to the most shocking news that Bollywood star and diva Sridevi has passed away! Just a few moments later I receive a whatsapp forward stating how her various beauty enhancing treatments could have been the cause of this."
Gautami Kapoor Writes
"I write with a heavy heart asking who these people are to write such nonsense??? And what right do they have to be judgemental of anybody's life? I ask these writers have they led Sridevi's life or been in her circumstances?"
Gautami Asks People Not To Comment Ruthlessly!
"Instead of commenting so ruthlessly, they should look into their lives and their own short comings and work towards their own lines better. If you can't grieve with the family or our fraternity's grave loss, at least BE RESPECTFUL AND QUIET!!! That's the least you could do!!! Gautami Kapoor."