- Sunil Grover Bags Bollywood Biggie, To Play Salman Khan’s Friend In The Film Bharat!
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Here’s What Sunil Grover Has To Say About Kapil Sharma
- Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde & Preeti Simoes’ Show Dhan Dhana Dhan Gets THUMBS UP From Fans
- Here’s Why Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar & Kapil Sharma Never Worked Together After The Mid-air Fight
- Dhan Dhana Dhan PROMO: Shilpa Shinde Teaches Sunil Grover Cricket & His Query Is Damn FUNNY!
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde Ali Asgar & Others Shoot With Kapil Dev! (PICS)
- Kapil Sharma Is Here To Stay! His New Game Show Becomes Number 1 Show; Brings Sony To Top 3 Slot!
- Sunil Grover Wishes His & Shilpa’s Jodi Works, Says He Hasn’t Watched Kapil Sharma’s New Show!
- Shilpa Shinde’s Look For Dan Dana Dan Inspired By Main Hoon Na’s Sushmita Sen!
- Shilpa Shinde Is Enjoying Work With Sunil Grover; Ali Asgar & Sugandha Mishra Join Them! (NEW PICS)
- Here’s How Sunil Grover, Bharti Singh, Preeti Simoes & Others Wished Kapil Sharma On His Birthday
- Shilpa Shinde MMS Leak Controversy: Hina Khan & Rocky Slam Shilpa For Sharing Adult Video On Twitter
Sunil Grover, who became popular with his roles, Dr Mashoor Gulati, Gutti and Rinku bhabhi, is seen on new show, Dhan Dhana Dhan, which will be aired on Jio App and Colors TV. On the show, Sunil is paired opposite Bigg Boss 11 winner, Shilpa Shinde.
Talking to us, Sunil Grover revealed as to why he chose the show. He also spoke about his association with Kapil Sharma.
Why Sunil Grover Chose Dhan Dhana Dhan?
Sunil says, "Everything is going digital these days. Many people in India are using the Jio app. The idea of bringing a comedy show on an app seemed to be very fresh. The show is going to be aired on television for two months. Since the IPL is starting soon, we thought of bringing cricket and comedy together. The show will be aired on Colors TV at 11 pm during the weekends."
About The Show & His Character
"I am playing the role of Professor LBW on the show. Shilpa Shinde will be seen playing the role of my wife, Googly Devi. Fans will also get to watch top comedians on the show. Cricket is most liked game in India and I love ‘gally' cricket. For me, cricket is all about who wins or who loses. Kapil Dev sir is legend of cricket and he will be seen on the show's stage giving suggestions. He will talk about the match and cricket, while my job is to perform comedy."
Will We Get To See Dr Mashoor Gulati & Gutti On Dhan Dhana Dhan?
"On this show, you will not egt to see Dr Mashoor Gulati and Gutti. This is a new journey for me. We will approach it in a new way. New characters will be seen on the show. I will be seen sharing more screen space with Shilpa. She is hard-working and brings positive vibes to the sets. Fans will love our jodi."
Why Sunil Chose To Play Gutti & Gulati On LIVE Shows?
"People love my character more than me. They want to see Gutti and Gulati. This is the reason I was seen on Live shows in these characters. I love to make people happy. I am in this industry to experience new things. After television, I have entered digital, which is a new experience for me. I love to do something creative. In the future too, I will be seen working in the same way."
Will Sunil Make A Comeback To Television?
"I am ready to comeback on television soon. Two-three projects are in the pipeline. To do a show on television, you should have good projects and content. Many shows were offered to me but I didn't feel like taking them up. So, I gave preference to LIVE shows. I will also be doing films."
Kapil’s Show Has Given Sunil A Milestone Character!
"I did good work with Kapil. His show has given a milestone character to me. When I was doing the live show, people loved me. It is then I realised as to how much the show (Kapil's show) is popular."
Will We Get To Watch Kapil & Sunil Together?
"I believe in fate and things happen when they are meant to. We made people (world) laugh together. I am happy that I got a chance to work with Kapil. We will surely work together in the future as well. I wish good health to him."