TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Kushal Tandon, who was last seen on Sony TV's popular show, Beyhadh has a huge fan base. The actor is quite active on social media and keeps his fans updated. Also, he interacts with his fans frequently.
Recently, Kushal was shocked and disappointed when he came to know that a fan wrote his name with a knife on her hand. An upset Kushal shared a post on his Instagram expressing his disappointment. He also requested fans to not to do such crazy things! But later he deleted the post.
Kushal’s Message For Fans
In the post, the actor had written, "Who so ever ur, I know u some Arabic fan, this is not cool and this doesn't impress me at all, my blood boils cing this, #not cool plz plz this is crazy and I don't appreciate, there is more to life that this crazy shit, plz I request to all, this is un cool."
Why Did Kushal Delete The Message?
The actor revealed to an entertainment portal, the reason as to why he deleted the post, "I did share the clip first to send out a message to the fans to not adopt such irresponsible and immature ways to grab anyone's attention..."
"... but then later came to an understanding that by sharing the post I may have somewhere motivated a portion of the fans because with this way they were getting a reaction from my side and that's exactly what the fans want."
Kushal Requests Fans Not to Do Such Crazy Things!
He further added, "I know who this Arabic fan is and I am not happy at all with her gesture as this is nothing less than crazy shit that I don't support and would request to each one out there to not adopt such means to grab the attention of your favourite celebs."