- Prince Narula, Arshi Khan & Other Ex-Contestants Share Survival Tips For Bigg Boss 12 Contestants
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Show To Begin On This Day Once Bigg Boss 12 Ends!
- Vikas Gupta Wishes Pooja Banerjee Ahead Of KZK 2 & Dedicates A Video To Shilpa Shinde For Her B'day
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya, Hina Khan, Zain Imam, Bharti Singh & Others Wish Fans 'Eid Mubarak'
- It’s A Wrap! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Top Three Contestants Revealed!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Harsh Limbachiyaa Eliminated; Aly & Aditya To Re-enter As Wild-card Entrants!
- Shocking! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Vikas Gupta Asked To Leave The Show Two Weeks Before Finale!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Vikas Gupta Gets Bitten By A Snake In An Attempt To Save Bharti Singh!
- Zain Imam & Vikas Gupta Injured While Shooting Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 9!
- Hina Khan Jewellery Fraud Controversy: The Actress Sends Legal Notice To The Brand; Demands Apology!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Unwell, Participation On The Show Is Doubtful!
Three years ago Parth Samthaan and Vikas Gupta were best friends. But the duo had an ugly public spat, which is known to everyone! Well, we must say that the fight has become a history now! It has to be recalled that both of them patched up at Palash Muchhal's birthday bash. They have buried the hatchet and have let go of the negativity. Recently, Parth, who will be reprising Cezanne Khan's role in Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, admitted that he has put the big fight with producer Vikas Gupta behind him.
While talking to TOI, Parth revealed that they will continue to be friends. On the other hand, Vikas, who is hurt with the past incident, reveals that they can never be good friends, but they have decided to let go of all the negativity. Keep reading to know more!
“What Happened Between Us Was Not Good”
Parth was quoted by TOI as saying, "Vikas and I met a couple of times and we wondered where all this negativity would take us. What happened between us was not good, but we both belong to a field where such quarrels snowball into major controversies, and it becomes difficult to survive if you stretch it."
Parth Says He & Vikas Will Continue To Be Friends!
He further added, "You need to grow in life and it is important that there is positivity around you. I think that we are on the same page now and will continue to be friends. We have put all the negativity behind us. Having said that, I don't want to comment on his performance on Bigg Boss and his career choices. I am just happy that things have been sorted out between us."
Vikas Is Happy With The Way Parth’s Career Is Shaping Up!
On the other hand, Vikas too is happy for Parth. He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "I am happy that Parth is playing Anurag (male lead in 'Kasauti...') and I have really liked Erica (Fernandes, female lead) too, in the promos of the show. It feels good to see him in a good professional space."
“Parth & I Can Never Be Best Friends Again”
"Regarding what happened between us, I cannot forget the hurt I went through during that time. We were best friends, and the incident left me shaken. Though Parth and I can never be best friends again, we decided that it was important to let go of all that negativity."
“What Has Happened In The Past Has No Relevance Now”
"I have moved on, and professionally, I am in a good space. Both of us are at peace with our lives and when that happens, you let each other grow. What has happened in the past has no relevance now. Also, I only live in the present."