TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Recently, Vivek Dahiya got injured while shooting for his show Qayamat Ki Raat. Apparently, the actor was to perform a stunt, during which he hurt himself and was rushed to the hospital. The actor had stitches on his elbow and was advised bed rest! Divyanka shared the news in her Instagram stories. In one of the videos, she was seen mentioning, "Until a few minutes ago I was really worried but after seeing his face I am feeling very proud of him. That's my hubby not retired hurt and having donuts."
Vivek was seen enjoying donuts, which were his pre-birthday gift. The actor will be celebrating his birthday on November 8.
Divyanka was also seen praising her husband and said, "Someone's given a superb shot for his promo. Got a lot of claps," Vivek interrupts and says, "And now you caught me having donuts when I just made a video that I'll resist them till morning."
Divyanka even mocked saying that Vivek was shooting in a hospital dress, when he was taken to the hospital! Vivek called it his uniform! Apparently, the actor had already resumed the shoot.
On the work front, Vivek is busy with his show Qayamat Ki Raat, while Divyanka in the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein shooting. She will also be seen in Ekta Kapoor's web series. The actress recently revealed the first look of her first web series, in which she will be seen as a chef. The fans praised her new look and are eager to watch her on the digital show.