TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
The couple got married in July 2016, and it was an arranged marriage. Recently, the actress revealed as to how Vivek expressed his feelings for her for the first time. Read on...
Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya Had An Arranged Marriage
Divyanka was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Ours was more like an arranged match, so initially, we were just trying to know and understand each other."
Divyanka & Vivek
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress says, "Soon, we realised that our thoughts matched and we were quite compatible. However, neither of us expressed our feelings for each other."
Vivek Surprises Divyanka
"Then one day, we went on an outdoor shoot for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. While I was getting ready to shoot, he surprised me with a gift. When I unwrapped it, I saw that it was a beautiful poem that he had written and translated into Hindi. He had framed it beautifully."
What Made Divyanka Say YES To Vivek?
Divyanka told the leading daily, "What I really liked about Vivek was the fact that here was a man who had taken the effort to write poetry in this day and age, translate it and then frame it. It was a priceless moment. I immediately responded with a ‘yes'."
Vivek & Divyanka Are NOT Expecting Their First Baby!
Meanwhile, there were also speculations that the couple is expecting their first baby. But Vivek refuted the rumours and clarified that they are currently focussing on their careers and are not ready for a baby now.