TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
The couple got married in July 2016, and it was an arranged marriage. Recently, the actress revealed as to how Vivek expressed his feelings for her for the first time. Read on...
Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya Had An Arranged Marriage
Divyanka was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Ours was more like an arranged match, so initially, we were just trying to know and understand each other."
Divyanka & Vivek
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress says, "Soon, we realised that our thoughts matched and we were quite compatible. However, neither of us expressed our feelings for each other."
Vivek Surprises Divyanka
"Then one day, we went on an outdoor shoot for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. While I was getting ready to shoot, he surprised me with a gift. When I unwrapped it, I saw that it was a beautiful poem that he had written and translated into Hindi. He had framed it beautifully."
What Made Divyanka Say YES To Vivek?
Divyanka told the leading daily, "What I really liked about Vivek was the fact that here was a man who had taken the effort to write poetry in this day and age, translate it and then frame it. It was a priceless moment. I immediately responded with a ‘yes'."
Vivek & Divyanka Are NOT Expecting Their First Baby!
Meanwhile, there were also speculations that the couple is expecting their first baby. But Vivek refuted the rumours and clarified that they are currently focussing on their careers and are not ready for a baby now.