- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
- Sharad Malhotra Says His Relationship With Divyanka Tripathi Was Beautiful, But They Have Moved On!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer-Erica & Others Wish Fans Happy Independence Day!
- Shocking Indian Television Celebrity Breakups; How Divyanka, Mouni Roy & Others Called It Quits
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Mrs Bhalla Kills Ishita; Simmi Turns Positive; The Show To Take Generation Leap
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Divyanka Tripathi Wishes Fans On Friendship Day In Style
- 6-Pack Band 2.0: Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta & Other Celebs Shoot For A Special Cause [PICS]
- Friendship Day 2018: Indian Television Celebrities Who Are Best Friends In Real Life!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twists: Raman Gets Jailed; The Show To Take A Leap Again!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Gifts Divyanka A Coffee Machine For Friendship's Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Her Lady Boss Ekta Kapoor & Success Of The Show!
The couple got married in July 2016, and it was an arranged marriage. Recently, the actress revealed as to how Vivek expressed his feelings for her for the first time. Read on...
Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya Had An Arranged Marriage
Divyanka was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Ours was more like an arranged match, so initially, we were just trying to know and understand each other."
Divyanka & Vivek
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress says, "Soon, we realised that our thoughts matched and we were quite compatible. However, neither of us expressed our feelings for each other."
Vivek Surprises Divyanka
"Then one day, we went on an outdoor shoot for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. While I was getting ready to shoot, he surprised me with a gift. When I unwrapped it, I saw that it was a beautiful poem that he had written and translated into Hindi. He had framed it beautifully."
What Made Divyanka Say YES To Vivek?
Divyanka told the leading daily, "What I really liked about Vivek was the fact that here was a man who had taken the effort to write poetry in this day and age, translate it and then frame it. It was a priceless moment. I immediately responded with a ‘yes'."
Vivek & Divyanka Are NOT Expecting Their First Baby!
Meanwhile, there were also speculations that the couple is expecting their first baby. But Vivek refuted the rumours and clarified that they are currently focussing on their careers and are not ready for a baby now.