TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Shaleen Malhotra is seen playing the role of Yuvraj Chaudhary in Colors' show, Ladoo 2 - Veerpur Ki Mardani. He is paired opposite Avika Gor, who was seen in first season as well.
Recently, a fan compared Shaleen's co-actress, Avika Gor and Ishqbaaz actress, Surbhi Chandna.
Fan Compare Avika & Surbhi
Comparing Avika and Surbhi, the fan said as to how pretty the former is pretty, while the latter is dark and applies a lot of makeup. This didn't go well with Shaleen as he felt the fans are insulting an actress.
Shaleen Politely Shuts The Haters
Shaleen tweeted, "I respect your likes and dislikes.... but that gives you no right to comment or insult anyone... plz stop it and be decent enough on not commenting like this... d it's a request plz make sure it stays that ways.... thanks for the love... and understanding."
Shaleen Requests Fans To Respect Actors
He further wrote, "I'm glad you've liked me as an actor.. my pleasure but all my actresses or women I have ever worked with or those I haven't with as well are all beautiful both from inside and outside... plz respect this level they've reached and respect them ..."
The Actor Says He Loves Every Person With Whom He Has Worked With
He also clarified that he loves all actresses he has worked with, "I have nothing. To say to you baba... like i said I@love every person or woman I have ever worked with and for me all@of them are equally pretty beautiful gorgeous and sensible."
Ladoo Actor Takes Avika’s Side As Well
When another fan said, Avika is not beautiful but very good actor and hardworking women. He wrote, "I'm sorry but I think she's extremely beautiful and pretty."
Well, fans go to extreme to support their favourites, which isn't fair! Fans should accept their every actor has their own talent and are beautiful!