TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Anita Hassanandani, who plays the role of Shagun on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, is super active on social media. She keeps her fans updated by sharing her latest pictures.
The actress shares her travel diaries and is known for amazing fashion sense. Recently, she had shared a dance video for hubby Rohit Reddy had gone viral. We can also see her fans complimenting her on every picture that she shares.
A Fan Compares Anita & Katrina!
The actress had shared a goodnight selfie on her Instagram stories. Bollywood actress, Katrina Kaif had also shared a similar selfie on her social media profile. Anita was on cloud nine as a fan pointed it out and sent her the picture (compared Anita to Bollywood diva, Katrina).
Anita Is On Cloud Nine!
Sharing the above picture Anita wrote, "Someone sent me this saying we look similar... Best compliment of 2018! If I could look 2% of what she does I'm on Cloud9 #prettiest #katrina 😍❤️ Waisseeee this pic similarity toh hai 😍🦋."
Anita In Naagin 3
On the professional front, Anita will be seen on Ekta Kapoor's Naagin 3. The actress' look that leaked online has gone viral and fans are eager to see Anita as the new ‘Naagin'!
Other Show Of Anita
Apparently, the actress might also be seen in Vikas Gupta's Lost Boy Productions' fictional show, Kaal Kalki. It is being said that the actress will be seen in completely different look. The show will have Nishant Singh Malkani, Rishta Likhenge Hum Nayaa actor, Rohit Suchanti and actress, Salma Agha.
Besides acting, Anita has a bag line of her own and also loves to design clothes.