- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Dr Rajat Commits Suicide; Raman & Ishita In BIG Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Sumeet Sachdev: 'Amrita & I Buried Our Baby Boy', Actor Blames Employer's Extra-marital Affair!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Sumeet Sachdev’s Wife Amrita Suffers Miscarriage; Files Petition!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Karan Patel Opens Up About Ankita's Miscarriage; Says They Are Planning To Start A Family Again
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Varma's Baby Boy Is Adorable! She Shares First Photo With Fans
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Krishna Chali London & Ishqbaaz On Top 10 Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
The makers of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein are all set to introduce a major twist on the show. In the previous episode, we saw as to how Simmi turns her statement against Pihu, who gets punished.
On the other hand, we saw Adi's obsessive lover avatar! He tries to stop Roshni's marriage by kidnapping and hurting her. Ishita, Shagun and Aliya try to save Roshini.
Ishita Shoots Adi
In the latest promo, we saw Ishita holding a gun and threatening Adi to leave Roshini alone! But since Adi doesn't leave her, he gets shot! It is said that Ishita will be sent to jail. Post leap, Ishita and Raman part ways!
Abhishek Verma Thanks Fans
While Abhishek didn't confirm officially about his exit, he took to social media to thank fans for their love and support. He was bashed by a few YHM fans, as he was seen in negative role, while Anita (Shagun) supported him! She asked him to ignore negative comments as he is doing a fab job!
"Actors are some of the most courageous people. 🙂🙃 With every scene we stretch ourselves emotionally and physically too, risking criticism and judgement. Actors are willing to give their entire lives to a moment to make it real whether its a positive emotion or a negative 😊" - (sic)
Abhishek Thanks Fans For Their Love & Appreciation
"But its NOT who we are in REAL 😊 We are fortunate as we get to portray different characters😇 some characters are good , some are bad. Just wanna say THANK YOU to all the fans for giving me so much of love and appreciation. 🙏🏻♥️♥️♥️ 🙏🏻." - (sic)
Aly Is Missing Abhishek
Aly shared a picture snapped with Abhishek and wrote, "We all miss u bro specially me in our two shots 😉but trust me something really good is waiting for u.. u r a superb actor and mind blowing person.. inshallah u will get something reallly good ❤️ All the best for ur future chote @i.m.abhishekk." - (sic)
Abhishek Too Is Missing His Team
Abhishek too, commented on Aly's post, "Miss you moree bhaiya. And thank you so much bhaiya for all the blessings. Really missing you all really." - (sic). Aly's post got positive comments on Abhishek's character! Fans didn't want his character to end.
Usha Rana To Replace Shahnaz Rizwan
On the other hand, it is known to all that Shahnaz Rizwan, who plays Raman's mother (Mrs Bhalla) has quit the show. According to the latest report, Usha Rana, who was seen in Thapki Pyar Ki, will be replacing Shahnaz.
Usha Rana As Mrs Bhalla
Usha Rana was quoted by IWMBuzz.com as saying, "It feels good to be part of this popular show. It is a very nice show, and I have followed it too to some extent. I will put in my efforts to do justice to the character. I will also work along with director and try and give my inputs to the character which will help me settle well into the character."
Usha Is Proud To Be Part Of YHM!
On getting compared to Shahnaz, the actress said, "An artist should never fear being compared, nor react to negative feedbacks. I have the confidence in me to perform well as Toshi Bhalla. I want the love of viewers. I want to entertain them. I am really proud of being part of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein," said the actor."
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.