TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is one of the popular shows on television. The show recently completed 1500 episodes. The makers of the show had organised a grand party. The entire cast graced the party and had a gala time. The team is happy with the show's success. Avantika Hundal, who plays Aly Goni's wife, Mihika, on the show, feels lucky to be a part of the show and adds that she has made a few good friends on the show.
Regarding the show's success, the actress was quoted by TOI as saying, "The show has everything. Drama, revenge, romance, husband-wife relationship - everything a soap requires to make it work. I really feel lucky that I got to do this role. It is great working with Aly Goni and other actors from the show. In fact, Krishna Mukherjee and I are good friends."
It has to be recalled that Avantika had replaced Mihika Verma on the show. The actress reveals that she never watched the show when Mihika was on it. She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "I had never watched the show then, so there was no discomfort or trying to step into her shoes for the show."
The actress further added, "Mihika did what she thought best for the show and I did what I understood best for the character and track. Also, the tracks changed drastically after I entered the show and Mihika's character had to do much more in the show."
The actress wants to do more interesting roles in the future as well. She says, "I am looking for meatier roles which will challenge the actor in me."