TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is one of the popular shows on television. The show recently completed 1500 episodes. The makers of the show had organised a grand party. The entire cast graced the party and had a gala time. The team is happy with the show's success. Avantika Hundal, who plays Aly Goni's wife, Mihika, on the show, feels lucky to be a part of the show and adds that she has made a few good friends on the show.
Regarding the show's success, the actress was quoted by TOI as saying, "The show has everything. Drama, revenge, romance, husband-wife relationship - everything a soap requires to make it work. I really feel lucky that I got to do this role. It is great working with Aly Goni and other actors from the show. In fact, Krishna Mukherjee and I are good friends."
It has to be recalled that Avantika had replaced Mihika Verma on the show. The actress reveals that she never watched the show when Mihika was on it. She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "I had never watched the show then, so there was no discomfort or trying to step into her shoes for the show."
The actress further added, "Mihika did what she thought best for the show and I did what I understood best for the character and track. Also, the tracks changed drastically after I entered the show and Mihika's character had to do much more in the show."
The actress wants to do more interesting roles in the future as well. She says, "I am looking for meatier roles which will challenge the actor in me."