- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Mrs Bhalla Kills Ishita; Simmi Turns Positive; The Show To Take Generation Leap
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Divyanka Tripathi Wishes Fans On Friendship Day In Style
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Climbs Up; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Drops Down On TRP Chart
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twists: Raman Gets Jailed; The Show To Take A Leap Again!
- Post Break-up With Paras Chhabra, Is Pavitra Punia Back With Sumit Maheshwari?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Says She Had Never Watched The Show When Mihika Verma Was On It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Gifts Divyanka A Coffee Machine For Friendship's Day
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Krishna Mukherjee More Than Friends With Her Co-actor Aly Goni?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Drops Down; Roop Occupies 10th Slot!
- Divyanka Tripathi Says Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Has Been Beautiful & Lucky For Her
- Ekta Kapoor Trolled For Wearing ‘Gown With Jeans’ At Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Success Bash!
The television czarina, Ekta Kapoor not only knows how to keep her fans entertained but also knows how to keep her actors happy! The producer has launched many actors in the television industry who can't stop praising her. Many actors from the television industry share a close bond with the producer. Divyanka is one among them! The actress, who plays the role of Ishita on Ekta's show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, says working with a female visionary is a fun and an amazing experience.
Divyanka considers Ekta as an inspiration for many women who want to make it big in the business of entertainment behind the camera.
Divyanka Talks About Her Lady Boss
Divyanka was quoted by IANS as saying, "Working with a lady boss is always amazing and more fun. Ekta is a very creative person, and always gives us the right suggestion. Perhaps that also comes from the fact that apart from being a producer, she is also a writer. She pampers all of us and she deserves all the respect that she has earned over a period of time."
Why Divyanka Respects Ekta?
She further added, "There are many reasons why I respect Ekta and one of them is where she started from. Though she is the daughter of a yesteryear superstar like Jeetendraji, she started making her TV shows at the basement of her house, and went on to become one of the influential names in the business of TV entertainment. I think she is an inspiration to many women."
Divyanka With Her #BossFriend!
Recently, during Guru Purnima, the actress shared a picture snapped with Ekta and wrote, "While celebrating the success of the show that made me meet this dynamic and inspiring personality five years back. #HappyGuruPurnima @ektaravikapoor! #BossFriend."
YHM Completes 1500 Episodes
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein started in 2013 and the show is running successfully even today. In fact, the show recently completed 1500 episodes. A grand party was organised by the makers of the show and the team had a blast at the party!
Divyanka Talks About The Success Of The Show
When asked whether she expected such a success in the beginning, the actress said, "Honestly, we never had the expectation to match up the TRP race and survive, so successfully with the show because the storyline of our show was very different when we started five years ago."
How YHM Team Stayed Connected To The Viewers?
Divyanka says the story of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein was different; they kept working on it and expected it to connect with the audience, with a certain conviction. Now, they have managed to establish all the characters well and they have a strong fan base and followers.
Divyanka Feels She Has Grown As An Actress
When asked whether she finds difference in her performance after so many years, the actress said that she thinks that she has grown as an actress in the past five years. She adds that she loved her character in the beginning, as it was pretty new and naïve!
(With IANS Inputs)