- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Dr Rajat Commits Suicide; Raman & Ishita In BIG Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Sumeet Sachdev: 'Amrita & I Buried Our Baby Boy', Actor Blames Employer's Extra-marital Affair!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Sumeet Sachdev’s Wife Amrita Suffers Miscarriage; Files Petition!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Karan Patel Opens Up About Ankita's Miscarriage; Says They Are Planning To Start A Family Again
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Varma's Baby Boy Is Adorable! She Shares First Photo With Fans
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Krishna Chali London & Ishqbaaz On Top 10 Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein received major flak because of Raman and Ishita's separation track. Looks like the makers have learnt a lesson as they are now seen focussing on Ishita and Raman's patch-up and are trying their best to keep the audiences glued to the show.
In the latest episode, we saw as to how Raman tries to make Ishita jealous! Raman gets Tanya to the restaurant where Ishita is seen dining with Roshini. He gets closer to Tanya and tries to make Ishita jealous.
Raman Beats The Men Who Tease Ishita!
Ishita is irritated with Raman's behaviour, but tries to remain unaffected with their PDA. But she gets annoyed when Tanya calls her ‘behenji' and lashes out at her. After Ishita leaves, a few men tease her. This doesn't go well with Raman and he beats the men!
Raman Realises He Loves Ishita
Raman realises that he still loves Ishita. But, his inner voice tells him to hate her as she killed his son, Adi! In the upcoming episodes, Raman decides to get Roshni to the Bhalla house, as Roshni is pregnant with Adi's baby!
Shagun Argues With Raman & Mrs Bhalla
Shagun argues with Raman and his mother. She is upset that they are worried about Roshni's illegitimate baby and not about her daughter, Aliya. Shagun decides to take Aliya with her.
Aliya Refuses To Go With Shagun
But Aliya doesn't want to leave the Bhalla house and decides to stay there. Mrs Bhalla and Raman are happy with Aliya's decision. But Aliya is seen confronting Raman. She tells her that she is feeling lonely as Adi betrayed her and Ishima too, is seen supporting Roshni. She asks him, as to what he would do if he was in her place - would he accept the child? Raman remains speechless!
Raman & Ishita Travel Together!
Ruhi plays cupid again as she sends Raman and Ishita to Jaipur. According to the latest spoiler, Raman and Ishita will be seen travelling together as they have to finish an important work. But, their car breaks down. They also face a stormy night. The couple is seen fighting in the middle of the road!
IshRa Spent The Night In Car!
But since Raman still loves Ishita, he is seen taking care of Ishita in the stormy night. He asks her to get inside the car. They spent the night in the car. In the morning, they wait for someone to give them a lift!
IshRa’s Cycle Ride
They ask a milkman to give them the cycle as they need to finish an important work. They go on a cycle ride! Ishita gets irritated as she cannot manage her sari and purse while Raman rides the cycle. The duo again is seen fighting!
Well, don't Raman and Ishita aka Karan and Divyanka look adorable on the cycle (ride)? Doesn't this remind you of old cinema?
After Abhishek, Aditi Bhatia To Quit YHM?
Meanwhile, here's another update regarding the show's cast. Yet another actor seems to be quitting the show, and it is none other than Aditi Bhatia, who plays the role of Ruhi. In the upcoming track, Ruhi will be shown getting married.
Aditi Denies The Report!
It is being said that since Aditi doesn't want to play a married woman on screen, and hence quitting the show! When India-forums spoke to Aditi about the same, she denied the reports.
The Actress Is Unaware About The Upcoming Track Of The Show
She was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "No, that is no true and nothing like that is happening. However, I am currently unaware about the track of the show as we are shooting on a tight schedule."