- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Anita Hassanandani’s Housewarming Party: Ankita Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
Shahnaz Rizwan is seen playing the role of Mrs Bhalla (Toshi) has been part of Star Plus' popular show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein since five years. The actress has impressed the viewers with her portrayal of a loud yet fun loving mother-in-law to Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi).
But now, the actress has decided to quit the show.
Why Is Shahnaz Quitting The Show?
The actress told TOI, "There is no such reason professionally. It's just that I am really missing my family who is settled in London and eagerly waiting to go back to them."
Shahnaz Flew Down To India For YHM!
"Actually not many know that I flew down to India just for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. My son had produced a movie in which I had acted. The makers of YHM saw my performance and wanted me to be a part of the show."
The Actress is Missing Her Sons
"Initially, I was reluctant but I decided to go for it. My family also pushed me into taking up YHM. But now after 5 years after staying alone in Mumbai, I am missing my sons who are settled in London. I want to stay amidst my loved ones now."
Unforgettable YHM Journey
Taking about her YHM journey, Shahnaz told the leading daily, "I can never forget Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. It's been a terrific experience altogether. Though like in a family, we too have had our share of arguments and issues but we are still one big happy family."
Shahnaz Reveals What She Will Miss About YHM
She revealed that she will miss two people terribly and they are Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel. She added, "I have loved them with all my heart and the two have equally loved me. Divyanka is a sweetheart and loves me a lot, I can feel it."
Shahnaz Will Miss Karan & Divyanka
She further said, "Karan is otherwise touted to be moody and has tempers, but I know he too loves me a lot and I can't tell you how much I am going to miss him."
Nena Had Created A Kind Of A Divide Between Them!
"There was a time on sets when Neena somewhere had created a kind of a divide between the two of us and many actors were in her favour but both Divyanka and Karan were impartial and did what they felt was right."
Divyanka & Karan Weren't Happy With Shahnaz Quitting The Show
The actress revealed, "Also, Divyanka and Karan weren't happy with me quitting and I too melted seeing them each time but then some decisions need to be taken."
How Will Mrs Bhalla Aka Shahnaz’s Role End On YHM?
Shahnaz is not sure as to how the makers would bring about a twist to show her exit in the show. The actress told the leading daily, "Well, now whether they kill my character or send me on a pilgrimage forever is something I don't know. But Yes, Ekta who wasn't too happy with me quitting the show, stated that she felt I was irreplaceable and that means a lot to me."