- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Karan Patel To Turn A Host For Zing’s Show!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Divyanka Tripathi Wishes Fans On Friendship Day In Style
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Climbs Up; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Drops Down On TRP Chart
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twists: Raman Gets Jailed; The Show To Take A Leap Again!
- Post Break-up With Paras Chhabra, Is Pavitra Punia Back With Sumit Maheshwari?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Says She Had Never Watched The Show When Mihika Verma Was On It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Gifts Divyanka A Coffee Machine For Friendship's Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Her Lady Boss Ekta Kapoor & Success Of The Show!
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Krishna Mukherjee More Than Friends With Her Co-actor Aly Goni?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Drops Down; Roop Occupies 10th Slot!
The makers of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein are keeping the audiences glued to the show with little Adi's (Roshni's baby) track. The viewers are aware that Mrs Bhalla is extremely protective about the baby, as she considers her grandson Adi to have returned in the form of Roshni's baby. Since Roshni leaves the house, Mihika takes care of the baby like her own! Everyone notices this and is happy for Mihika. On the other hand, Simmi and Param go to an extent of killing Ishita!
In the previous episode, we saw that Mrs Bhalla notices the baby crying as soon as Ishita carries the baby in her arms and worries about little Adi. Param and Simmi use Mrs Bhalla's superstitions against Ishita. They make her meet the God woman Swati Shukla, who convinces Mrs Bhalla that Ishita is not good for the baby and she has to kill her. She also gives her poison to kill Ishita.
Param Executes A Dangerous Plan!
Initially, Mrs Bhalla hesitates and cries her heart out saying that she can never kill Ishita. Simmi tells Param that her mother can never harm her dutiful daughter-in-law. It's then that Param executes his next plan.
Ishita Falls On The Bed!
Simmi enters Ishita's room and pours oil on the floor near the bed. Ishita takes the baby in her arms and starts walking towards the washroom, but she slips on the oil and falls on the bed.
Ishita Gets Hurt
Although nothing happens to the baby, she gets hurt. Mrs Bhalla watches this and scolds Ishita for being careless. Simmi takes advantage of the situation and instigates Mrs Bhalla against Ishita.
While Ishita would be resting, Mrs Bhalla mixes poison in the milk. She gives it to Ishita, who is unaware of Mrs Bhalla's intention and drinks the milk. According to the latest spoiler, Ishita will be declared dead.
Param Betrays Simmi
On the other hand, Param betrays Simmi. He traps Simmi in Raghav's murder case and takes all the property of the Bhallas! Simmi finally realises her mistake.
YHM To Take A Leap!
Apparently, the show will be taking a generation leap post Ishita's death! Well, we are sure that many viewers won't believe about Ishita's death - because without Ishita and Raman, there is no Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
Ishita NOT Dead!
Apparently, post leap, it will be revealed that Ishita never died. Also, as we revealed, Simmi turns good, as Raman saves her from getting arrested. What will happen next? Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.