- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Sumeet Sachdev: 'Amrita & I Buried Our Baby Boy', Actor Blames Employer's Extra-marital Affair!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Sumeet Sachdev’s Wife Amrita Suffers Miscarriage; Files Petition!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Karan Patel Opens Up About Ankita's Miscarriage; Says They Are Planning To Start A Family Again
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Varma's Baby Boy Is Adorable! She Shares First Photo With Fans
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Krishna Chali London & Ishqbaaz On Top 10 Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Jumps To 2nd Spot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back On The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Karan Patel To Turn A Host For Zing’s Show!
Finally, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, which has been missing from the TRP chart from the past few weeks, has re-entered the show. Now, the makers are leaving no stones unturned to keep the audiences glued to the show. As the viewers are aware, Param has been exposed and Simmi has realised her mistakes. Simmi has been helping Raman and Ishita in finding Pihu (who was kidnapped by Param). Param has turned psycho and is hell-bent on killing Pihu and taking revenge on Ishita, Raman and Simmi.
Somehow Simmi manages to escape with Pihu. Unfortunately, Param finds them and holds Ishita at gun point. He also shoots Raman. While Simmi and Pihu are held captive by Param, Ishita and Raman try to rescue the duo! Here's what you can expect from the upcoming episodes.
Ishita Cries For Help
Ishita runs towards the village to get some help. However, she finds none at their homes, as they are shown being in a Lord Shiva temple. Ishita is seen crying for help. At the same time, a lady gives her a chunari and tells her that she would send the villagers for her help as soon as they are return from the temple.
Simmi & Pihu Fall In A Pit
Ishita takes the chunari and rushes to find Pihu and Simmi. Meanwhile, Simmi and Pihu escape from Param and they try to hide. Unfortunately, Simmi and Pihu fall into a pit. Param finds them and closes the pit with a large rock!
Ishita & Raman Find Simmi's Footwear
Param leaves the place, while Ishita and Raman get to hear some noise near the pit. They find Simmi's footwear and get to know that Simmi and Pihu have fallen inside the pit.
Ishita Gets Inside The Pit
Raman ties a rope around Ishita, who gets down the pit. She asks Raman to stay there as he would be hurt and bleeding (Raman is shot by Param). Unfortunately, as soon as Ishita gets down the pit, the rope falls down and it also starts raining heavily.
Raman Follows Ishita
Raman tries to stop the water that would be rushing towards the pit, but in vain. Raman then decides to help Ishita, Simmi and Pihu and he too jumps inside the pit! Will Raman and Ishita be successful in saving Simmi and Pihu or will they too get stuck in the pit?
Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show
According to India-forum report, Naagin actress Sudha Chandran will be seen entering the show. Apparently, she will create trouble in Bhalla family as she enters into their lives to take a revenge on them.
Ms Srivastav To Create Trouble In Bhalla Family
About her role, Sudha Chandran was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "It's a nice character and the new track will enable my entry. I will be playing the role of Ms. Srivastav, and will be an entrepreneur who is an independent woman and has many dimensions to her."
Sudha Chandra To Start Shooting By August End!
She further added, "It is always a wonder experience whenever it is with Balaji and you are sure to have a great time." Apparently, the actress will start shooting by the end of this month (August 2018).
A post shared by Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya (@divyankatripathidahiya) on Aug 20, 2018 at 9:01pm PDT