TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Yuvika Chudhary and Prince Narula make one of the cutest couples in the television industry. They met each other in the Bigg Boss house and eventually fell in love. They got engaged a few months ago and made their relationship official. The media has been constantly reporting about the couple's wedding. Recently, there were reports that the couple had finalised on the date (October 12, 2018) for their wedding. Apparently, it will be a Punjabi wedding with pre-wedding rituals done on October 10 and 11.
But Prince denied the reports. He had said that nothing is confirmed and would reveal the date himself. While talking to Pinkvilla, although Yuvika confirmed that the wedding will be this year, she didn't confirm on the date. She talked about pre-wedding jitters and about her feeling of getting married to Prince.
Yuvika Choudhary Talks About Pre-wedding Jitters
When asked whether she is having pre-marriage jitters, the actress told the entertainment portal, "Yes, of course, I have jitters and this is a different stage of my life."
The Actress Is Experiencing Jitters & Is Excited Too!
"When the marriage date comes close, you have jitters and excitement both. It's a different life altogether. The beauty of our culture is that a girl has to leave her home. I have been living with my family so yes it's a big change for me."
“The Feeling Of Getting Married Is Beautiful”
She further added, "When I am roaming around with Prince, I have to come back home as there are certain rules and I really love that. I know I am getting married soon and in this time, you get more close to your family. The feeling of getting married is beautiful but you do have jitters."
Yuvika Wants To Look Her Best At The Wedding
Recently, Yuvika was seen on Kumkum Bhagya ‘Monsoon Special', in which she played the bride. She had said that it was a coincidence that she was seen as a bride in a 'reel' marriage, just before her real wedding. She also revealed that she wants to look her best at her ‘real' wedding.