- Yuvika Choudhary Celebrates Birthday With Fiance Prince Narula & Friends Suyyash, Kishwer & Others
- Prince Narula Laughs Off Rumours Of His Break-up With Yuvika; Says They Are Getting Married Soon!
- Yuvika Choudhary: After Doing Kumkum Bhagya, I Have To Change My Whole Real Wedding Look!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Vishal Singh, Yuvika Choudhary & Rhea Sharma To Recreate Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Scene!
- Hina Khan, Mouni Roy & Other TV Actors Make Baba Siddique’s Iftaar Party A Starry Affair (PICS)
- Prince Narula Can’t Take His Eyes Off Yuvika Choudhary As She Walks The Ramp, Proposes Her!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Prince Narula Surprises Yuvika Choudhary By Getting Her Name Tattooed On His Neck!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- 8 Pictures That Prove Prince Narula & Yuvika Choudhary Are MADE FOR EACH OTHER!
- Prince Surprises Yuvika By Proposing Her In A UNIQUE Way; Here’s When They Are Getting Married…
- It’s OFFICIAL! Prince Narula & Yuvika Choudhary Share Adorable Messages & Announce Their Engagement!
Yuvika Chudhary and Prince Narula make one of the cutest couples in the television industry. They met each other in the Bigg Boss house and eventually fell in love. They got engaged a few months ago and made their relationship official. The media has been constantly reporting about the couple's wedding. Recently, there were reports that the couple had finalised on the date (October 12, 2018) for their wedding. Apparently, it will be a Punjabi wedding with pre-wedding rituals done on October 10 and 11.
But Prince denied the reports. He had said that nothing is confirmed and would reveal the date himself. While talking to Pinkvilla, although Yuvika confirmed that the wedding will be this year, she didn't confirm on the date. She talked about pre-wedding jitters and about her feeling of getting married to Prince.
Yuvika Choudhary Talks About Pre-wedding Jitters
When asked whether she is having pre-marriage jitters, the actress told the entertainment portal, "Yes, of course, I have jitters and this is a different stage of my life."
The Actress Is Experiencing Jitters & Is Excited Too!
"When the marriage date comes close, you have jitters and excitement both. It's a different life altogether. The beauty of our culture is that a girl has to leave her home. I have been living with my family so yes it's a big change for me."
“The Feeling Of Getting Married Is Beautiful”
She further added, "When I am roaming around with Prince, I have to come back home as there are certain rules and I really love that. I know I am getting married soon and in this time, you get more close to your family. The feeling of getting married is beautiful but you do have jitters."
Yuvika Wants To Look Her Best At The Wedding
Recently, Yuvika was seen on Kumkum Bhagya ‘Monsoon Special', in which she played the bride. She had said that it was a coincidence that she was seen as a bride in a 'reel' marriage, just before her real wedding. She also revealed that she wants to look her best at her ‘real' wedding.