- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
- Latest!Shocking Revelation Made In Pratyusha Banerjee-Rahul Raj Singh’s Last Telephonic Conversation
It has been almost a month now, and we are still waiting to know the truth behind Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide. Many speculations are doing the rounds regarding her death. The actress' boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, who is booked for abetment of suicide and is out on an anticipatory bail, says that he is waiting for the truth to be revealed.
Rahul said that he hasn't done anything wrong. He still loves her and is going to live with her memories forever! He further said that he doesn't want to prove anything and will speak when the truth is out.
Check Out 10 Candid Pictures Of Pratyusha & Rahul
The producer-actor was quoted by IANS as saying, "I lost my baby.She is my life. I want justice. And truth will come out one day sir. My motive of living now is my Pratyusha. I love her way tooo much. It's still hard to believe she is not there with me, that I can't talk to her," said Rahul.
Rahul concluded by saying that he is just waiting for the truth to come out. Truth always prevails, sometimes it takes a little longer and he can wait.
Recently, Rahul decided to file a defamation case against his ex-lawyer Neeraj Gupta, as the actor claims that he was not his lawyer and spoke against him in the media.
The latest on Pratyusha's case is the recording of the actress' last telephonic conversation with her boyfriend, Rahul, which was heard by the judge of Bombay High Court. Rahul was given an anticipatory bail, as he was yet to be charged with murder.
Stay locked to this space for the latest update on the case.
(With IANS Input)