TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The preview of Aa Raathri, a short duration film, directed and produced by BS Raju and presented by Ch Lakshmi Goud on the banner of Manasa Cine Chitra with Maharshi Raghava, Anamika and BS Raju in the lead, was held at Prasad Preview Theatre. Later, speaking to film journalists, Jayaprakash Narayana of Lok Satta says, 'The director moulded a good short-duration film with corruption as its backdrop. Everyone should come out of this dreaded problem of corruption and work for the uplift of the society. I congratulate the film unit for bringing out a good film with a solution without any kind of violence, as violence has become the hero in today's films.' BS Raju says, 'I tried my best to show a solution to eradicate corruption, as it is more fearful than the natural calamities. It is more dangerous than AIDS and drugs. Everyone who understood my urge, co-operated with me well without any profit-motto. I thank all the artistes and technicians who encouraged me in this regard. This is a 40-minute film and we are trying to get the rebates that are being extended by the State Government for low-budget and short-duration films. We will soon release the film after completing these formalities.
Cinematographer MV Raghu says, 'The condition of low-budget films and short-duration films is almost similar these days. The short duration films which are useful for the society are unable to reach the audiences and I wish the situation would reverse soon. If anyone comes forward to do short-duration films which are useful for the society, I will definitely cooperate with them.' Maharshi Raghava, Anamika, Vemuri Satyanarayana, Padma Reddy and others participated in the briefing. Music is by Aseerwad, editing is by Shankar, story, screenplay, dialogues, direction and producer are BS Raju.