TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
The shooting of Aa Roje (Katha Modalaindi) is progressing well in Vikarabad forests. The film is being directed by KS Kumar and produced by KVR under the banner of Sri Mahalakshmi Academy with Yashwant and Soumya in the lead. The producer says, 'It is a total entertainer and at the same time a different film. Though the hero and heroine are debutants, they are performing like seasoned artistes. Brahmanandam's comedy would be another highlight. Krishna Bhagawan is doing a role that ha has never before done on the Telugu screen. The film has several elements including love, action, sentiment and comedy. I know what the audiences want because I am basically an exhibitor and distributor and we are not missing such any such points. We are sure that KS Kumar would get compliments from the audiences for the way he moulded the story on the celluloid. We have so far shot two fights and some action scenes and chases. Presently climax is in progress and we will wrap it up by October 19. Canning of songs would begin from October 26. There will be five songs and three of them would be shot in Ramoji Film City, one song would be canned in the backdrop of city and another song was planned at a huge set to be erected at Annapurna Studio. We are planning to release the audio in the third week of November and the film in the first week of December.'
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
NRI Chitram gets overseas rights
Beggar taught ANR to act