TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
The first copy of Aakhari Page presented by cinematographer Veerraju and produced by Ch Venkateswarlu on the banner of Sri Venkatalakshmi Productions was ready and is slated for release in the first week of December. Presenter of the film Veerraju says, 'The film would be different right from the beginning till the end. We used three cameras to shoot some particular scenes in this film. Some graphic scenes shot in the film would enthrall the audiences and would be quite thrilling and they run for about 10 minutes.' Hero Aditya Om says, 'This is a different film in my career and in recent times. The confidence in me has gone up after watching the first copy of the film and I am sure that this film would give me a good break.' Producer Ch Venkateswarlu says, 'We wish the film a big success and efforts reap a good harvest as the film is different from routine and is a suspense thriller
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Satyam Sivam Sundaram to hit screen on Dec 8
Aa Rathri - a fight against corruption