TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Friday, December 29, 2006
It looks as if Udaykiran just might not have made the right decision by picking up Abaddham as his relaunch vehicle. The film's box office reports are very discouraging in Tamil and Telugu.
After a long gap, veteran director K Balachander made Poi (Tamil)/ Abaddham (Telugu). This is his 101st film. Prakashraj had invested heavily in this film. Ever since he launched the film, he had been running into one financial crisis after the other. Finally, it was released simultaneously in both Telugu and Tamil.
The script looked extremely half-baked and so did the characters. But Udaykiran had delivered his role very well. He now gets another chance to salvage his career.
His latest film's puja was conducted recently. E Satthibabu is going to direct it. One of Ms India 2006 finalists, Aarohi Mishra, is making her debut in films as the heroine. Viyyalavari Kayyalu is the name of the film.
Larsco Entertainments is producing it.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Ramya refusing offers??
Dubai Srinu first schedule in progress