TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Friday, December 29, 2006
It looks as if Udaykiran just might not have made the right decision by picking up Abaddham as his relaunch vehicle. The film's box office reports are very discouraging in Tamil and Telugu.
After a long gap, veteran director K Balachander made Poi (Tamil)/ Abaddham (Telugu). This is his 101st film. Prakashraj had invested heavily in this film. Ever since he launched the film, he had been running into one financial crisis after the other. Finally, it was released simultaneously in both Telugu and Tamil.
The script looked extremely half-baked and so did the characters. But Udaykiran had delivered his role very well. He now gets another chance to salvage his career.
His latest film's puja was conducted recently. E Satthibabu is going to direct it. One of Ms India 2006 finalists, Aarohi Mishra, is making her debut in films as the heroine. Viyyalavari Kayyalu is the name of the film.
Larsco Entertainments is producing it.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Ramya refusing offers??
Dubai Srinu first schedule in progress