TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Normally, actresses are very conservative when it comes to getting glamorous. But when they eventually do, they all claim that it was because the role demanded it. Rumors have it that the motivation has got nothing much to do with roles. Its all about the money.
Typical examples are the actresses from Kerala. They dress very conservatively in Malayalam. When they come to Tamil, they become modern. When they finally reach Tollywood, they become "glamorous but not vulgar". They say that they did it to make their roles more convincing. But it has a lot to do with the kind of money they receive.
This one is not about any Malayalam heroine. Recently, a film named after magic market was released in Telugu. The film stars an actress who made her debut in Tamil, but moved to Tollywood and Bollywood because she wanted to get away from constant gossips.
When the film was released in Kollywood, her former colleagues were stunned by her excessively glamorous costumes.
They now claim that it was big pay checks that made her do such a role.
We think it is sheer jealousy that makes them say such things.