TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The second schedule of Adivaram Adavallaku Selavu directed by Raja Vannemreddy and produced by Leelarani Vannemreddy on the banner of Manga Movie Makers with the combination of almost all the comedians in the Telugu film industry had come to an end recently. Director Raja Vannemreddy says, 'We are very happy that I had got the opportunity to direct a movie for which my guru Dasari Narayana Rao gave the story, and his wife Dasari Padma launching our film shooting. We were able to complete the second schedule with the cooperation from all the unit members by shooting for 20 days without any interruption. Almost 16 busy artistes worked hard in completing the schedule as per the plan. All those artistes gave their dates because they have complete confidence on me and on my film. The next schedule of the film would begin from November 15 and would continue for 15 days at a stretch. With this we will wrap up the shooting. We have got complete confidence on the success of the film even as the shooting is in progress. There will be only one song i.e., title song, rendered by Jesudas and penned by Suddala Ashok Teja, which was recorded under the musical supervision of Vandemataram Srinivas. The remaining are only re-mixes.
Raghubabu says, 'I am playing the role of the husband of Kovai Sarala and the character is a total comedy role.' Kovai Sarala says, 'These days some people feel that they are working harder than the women. But women are equally striving with the men. I am very happy that I was given an all important role in this film.