TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Thursday, November 02, 2006
A successful Kannada film which has sister sentiment is being dubbed into Telugu as Anna Chellu. Pulakhandam Nageswara Rao is producing the Telugu version of the film under the Ganga Art Creations banner. The producer said, 'The film which was proved a big hit in Kannada. We thought of releasing the film in Telugu as it suits to our native land as well. Recently, popular character artiste Kaikala Satyanarayana watched the film and complimented that the film is good. This film, which had sister sentiment in its backdrop has good music too. We will release the audio in the first week of November.'
Presenter of the film Mamidipalli Satyanarayana said, 'There are five songs and four fights.' Mohan, Durga Shetty, Deepa are in the cast. Dialogues and lyrics are by Vennelakanti and the film was directed by MJ Mastan.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Sri Sai Rupa's film cans song
AU doctorate for Chiranjeevi